Lucifer (Netflix)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“Lucifer” stars Tom Ellis (Rush) in the title role as Lucifer, who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he gets his kicks helping the LAPD punish criminals. Co-starring alongside Ellis are Lauren German (“Chicago Fire”) as Chloe Dancer, an LAPD homicide detective who finds herself both repulsed and fascinated by Lucifer; Lesley-Ann Brandt (“Spartacus”) as Lucifer’s best friend Maze, a fierce demon who takes the form of a human woman; Nicholas Gonzalez (“Sleepy Hollow”) as Dan, an LAPD homicide detective wary of Lucifer; D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel, an angel sent to L.A. to persuade Lucifer to return to hell; and Rachael Harris as Linda, Lucifer’s therapist.

The character was first introduced to Vertigo Comics in Neil Gaiman’s “The Sandman,” where he abandoned his role as the lord of hell in the beloved “Season of Mists” storyline. His self-titled series, written by Mike Carey, ran for 75 issues.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the show could be a ton of fun. Once again...not confident it's on FOX. Also, I can't wait for the extreme Christians to jump all over this for making a hero out of Lucifer.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first season is still available on Hulu so we gave this a try tonight and loved it. We're only 2 episodes in so maybe it's too early to say for sure but right now, it's the most entertained I've been by a TV show in a while now.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first season is still available on Hulu so we gave this a try tonight and loved it. We're only 2 episodes in so maybe it's too early to say for sure but right now, it's the most entertained I've been by a TV show in a while now.

We love the show. Enjoying Season 2 so far.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just started this on netflix. So many poor puns... But i find it entertaining. Lots of beautiful women in this one

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
So glad after fox cancelled it that Netflix picked it up. Obviously won’t be the 20 plus episodes a season but should be way more graphic and entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
So glad after fox cancelled it that Netflix picked it up. Obviously won’t be the 20 plus episodes a season but should be way more graphic and entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've already confirmed some form of nudity and more gore in the upcoming season.

http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles...-have-more-nudity-and-gore-tom-ellis-says.htm

Speaking to a crowd at the ACE Comic-Con, "Lucifer" star Tom Ellis confirmed that season 4 would undergo a bit of change regarding tone. With the show moving from network television (FOX) to a streaming platform (Netflix), viewers can expect more nudity and gore since their new home won't be bounded by broadcast restrictions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave