Lucifer (FOX)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Brian in Mesa, May 11, 2015.

1. Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa BIM™ Contributor

“Lucifer” stars Tom Ellis (Rush) in the title role as Lucifer, who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he gets his kicks helping the LAPD punish criminals. Co-starring alongside Ellis are Lauren German (“Chicago Fire”) as Chloe Dancer, an LAPD homicide detective who finds herself both repulsed and fascinated by Lucifer; Lesley-Ann Brandt (“Spartacus”) as Lucifer’s best friend Maze, a fierce demon who takes the form of a human woman; Nicholas Gonzalez (“Sleepy Hollow”) as Dan, an LAPD homicide detective wary of Lucifer; D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel, an angel sent to L.A. to persuade Lucifer to return to hell; and Rachael Harris as Linda, Lucifer’s therapist.

The character was first introduced to Vertigo Comics in Neil Gaiman’s “The Sandman,” where he abandoned his role as the lord of hell in the beloved “Season of Mists” storyline. His self-titled series, written by Mike Carey, ran for 75 issues.

2. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

I think the show could be a ton of fun. Once again...not confident it's on FOX. Also, I can't wait for the extreme Christians to jump all over this for making a hero out of Lucifer.

3. AzStevenCal

AzStevenCal ASFN Contributor Contributor

The first season is still available on Hulu so we gave this a try tonight and loved it. We're only 2 episodes in so maybe it's too early to say for sure but right now, it's the most entertained I've been by a TV show in a while now.

4. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

We love the show. Enjoying Season 2 so far.

AzStevenCal likes this.
  5. oaken1

oaken1 Stone Cold

Just started this on netflix. So many poor puns... But i find it entertaining. Lots of beautiful women in this one

6. azcardsfan1616

azcardsfan1616 Fist Pumping With Arians

So glad after fox cancelled it that Netflix picked it up. Obviously won’t be the 20 plus episodes a season but should be way more graphic and entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covert Rain likes this.
  7. carrrnuttt

carrrnuttt Didactic

They've already confirmed some form of nudity and more gore in the upcoming season.

http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles...-have-more-nudity-and-gore-tom-ellis-says.htm