Love this video of RichRod & speed

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I had to turn it off for two reasons:

1. It was so poorly made that I couldn't watch.

2. RichRod is paid to win football games not get on a soap box and grouse about perceived injustices. Plus nobody really cares about what he has to say because he hasn't had a relevant team since 2007.

Shut up and win Rich, just my opinion.

Last edited:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I had to turn it off for two reasons:

1. It was so poorly made that I couldn't watch.

2. RichRod is paid to win football games not get on a soap box and grouse about perceived injustices. Plus nobody really cares about what he has to say because he hasn't had a relevant team since 2007.

Shut up and win Rich, just my opinion.

A little over the top IMO. I almost think it was meant to be ironically bad.

I love the program being out there and the amount of You Tube hits this got and that the program is pushing itself out there as a Speed factory. Trying to put a dent in Oregon cornering the market there it seems.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A little over the top IMO. I almost think it was meant to be ironically bad.

I love the program being out there and the amount of You Tube hits this got and that the program is pushing itself out there as a Speed factory. Trying to put a dent in Oregon cornering the market there it seems.

Agree. It was meant to be bad, but not completely distasteful. UofA has been using social media, such as intriguing YouTube clips, to garner attention for the past year or so. For example the miniature golf tournament through the facilities, which really was meant to show off the new digs to recruits.

Sometimes, you have to meet recruits where they are from a maturation standpoint, and one thing they love is social media (especially YouTube).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson