Love Love Love Cardinals Flight Plan

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I always envisioned olineman to be big, strong, tough, intimidating and nasty. Do whatever to protect the QB. Retaliate against defenses that take cheap shots at your QB. The enforcer of the team.

Last edited:

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I always envisioned olineman to be big, strong, tough, intimidating and nasty. Do whatever to protect the QB. Retaliate against defenses that take cheap shots at your QB. The enforcer of the team.

DJ is that guy

On the field

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I saw it. Well done. Also, is Kyler always that grumpy?

FTFY.
I do worry about his likability in the locker room. He seems kind of a loner at a position that requires getting guys to believe in you. hopefully, he gets more comfortable in command and loosens up a bit. The conversations I saw with his teammates seemed very forced and awkward.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
FTFY.
I do worry about his likability in the locker room. He seems kind of a loner at a position that requires getting guys to believe in you. hopefully, he gets more comfortable in command and loosens up a bit. The conversations I saw with his teammates seemed very forced and awkward.

Hard to judge someone with a 5 minute clip.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Hard to judge someone with a 5 minute clip.
not just from the clip. Watching games, clips etc... from last year too. he just doesn’t seem like one of the guys. hope I’m wrong.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
not just from the clip. Watching games, clips etc... from last year too. he just doesn’t seem like one of the guys. hope I’m wrong.

Bought all the offensive lineman scooters. Joked around with Chase Edmond regarding his middle name. Fitz seems to be quite fond of him. Got everyone together on offense on his own dime in Texas.

You're reaching I think.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
FTFY.

That is not a role a qb needs to to take

In fact it comes across as corny and embarrassing for him to have to "loosen up"

All 53 guys on the team know Kyler can play.

That's enough for professional players

I want my qb to be stoic. Kylers personality is perfect for am nfl locker room

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just watched the new episode, these things get me so pumped up & they never disappoint. This one got me even more pumped up because the first game is only 5 days away. Noticed there was a lot more ads this time but I guess it pays for the production costs. It's about football time. Go cards.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I simply dig DJ Humphries. I think he's better than average at LT and even that is huge to draft and have... but his personalty would be someone I could gel with and will be rooting for him

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FTFY.
Wow, i got entirely the opposite impression. He seems to get along great with a lot of guys, has rapport with several offensive and defensive players, and seems very well liked.

BTW, i didn't see anyone post the link to the latest episode, so here it is:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

...dave

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have good feelings about Kyler's personality when he lets guys know he's mic'd up. They know it's not him, but they're still chill. Most of you know I didn't think this was the right approach before, but he's young and growing.

@Syracusecards, I think he might be the guy eventually, but playing it right where we are today.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, i got entirely the opposite impression. He seems to get along great with a lot of guys, has rapport with several offensive and defensive players, and seems very well liked.

BTW, i didn't see anyone post the link to the latest episode, so here it is:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

...dave
I'm with you on this Dave's.
I never for once saw one shred of evidence showing KM isn't liked or hard to bond with. His OL absolutely love him. He bought them all scooters just last yr with their jersey numbers on them.