Lost in Space (Netflix)

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I agree. I think there is a ton they could still do with the show. I mean they are LOST IN SPACE.
They'd need to do some sort of time jump with a new story arc.

The problem is the kids. They've taken a long time to do three seasons that involve kids. The first season was filmed back in 2017, assuming it wasn't on the shelf for a bit. The kid that plays Will is 16 now and 5'11". So he's completely grown from the first season. The two daughters are also 20 and 27 now and are maturing too. Kids make it hard when a show's time line is in months but it takes years to film.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They'd need to do some sort of time jump with a new story arc.

The problem is the kids. They've taken a long time to do three seasons that involve kids. The first season was filmed back in 2017, assuming it wasn't on the shelf for a bit. The kid that plays Will is 16 now and 5'11". So he's completely grown from the first season. The two daughters are also 20 and 27 now and are maturing too. Kids make it hard when a show's time line is in months but it takes years to film.
They should have done what many shows do. They film seasons back to back. Netflix maybe wasn't sure they had a hit on their hands. I am really getting sick of two trends that I probably have to get used to. Longer than normal waits between seasons and 8 episode shows that call it a season. Again, not likely to change but it sooooooooooooo sucks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose