Looking Forward To Dockett vs Bushrod

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Bushrod is the saints replacement OT for their IR'ED 1st round draft pick Brown.They will probably help him with Dockett with fullback Heath Evans as much as they can Heath has 2 SB rings with the Pats and is just back from injury during the bye week.

The saints also have an All Pro OG in Evans for this year.He is key in their run game success this year.Robinson,Watson,& Branch will be in a tough match Saturday,holding the middle.

Tackling Shockey after a catch this Saturday will be CRUCIAL.Rolle & Adams better eat their wheaties and practice tackling before this game.Last week was an embarassment.A-Dub needs a Pro Bowl game all the way around.I expect IT!!!

Boy do we miss Ware.I never thought I'd see myself say that after last year.Hope Calais' Campbell gets a smaller cast and plays BIGGER this week.I know BERRY will show up and I predict 2 more sacks This week again.Coach Davis will bring it again. I just SCREAM when he only rushes 3.:)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Bushrod is an OT I don't think we are going to see much of him and Dockett facing off. JMO.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we won't be seeing any Dockett vs. Heath Evans.

Evans is on IR.

Darnell Dockett is a much cooler name than Bushrod.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave