Looking for those Interested in joining a new PPR League

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Since no one seems to visit the fantasy forum, I am posting this here.

I'm setting up a New NFL Fantasy League for Non-Quitters. Please post your interest. I am open to either a Snake Draft or Auction Draft, or even one of each. It will be a PPR league and the number of members will depend on how many are interested. I am open to any size from 8-16, although my preference is the more players the better, since it makes it tougher the more teams you have. It would be great to have one league of each type, snake and auction.

If you want in, please post stating any criteria you prefer in order to play. Our only choices really are: # of teams, and type of draft - snake, auction, or one of each.

All I will need is your email and your word that you are not a quitter to enter you when you know you want in. Draft will be held when it is most convenient to accommodate everyone.

No Charge to Enter, and a Prize, compliments of myself, will be awarded to the Winner or Winners.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I require a guaranteed contract.

a bowl of blue skittles before every game.

a new jersey to wear before the game. provide it clean, I will leave it unwashed as the season progresses.

and a commitment from the league that they will refer to myself as "Champion' and nothing else until proven otherwise.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I require a guaranteed contract.

a bowl of blue skittles before every game.

a new jersey to wear before the game. provide it clean, I will leave it unwashed as the season progresses.

and a commitment from the league that they will refer to myself as "Champion' and nothing else until proven otherwise.

1 and 4 are acceptable. 2 and 3 will be up to your wife to supply.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose