Lonzo Ball

Haunting

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LA has some really nice young pieces: Ball, Ingram & ROY contender Kyle Kuzma. If they indeed land James, he would have a pretty good supporting cast next year.

But actually the Lakers are a better team so far when Ball is not on the floor and Ingram is still bad with occasional flashes, Ingram can't shoot.

Kuzma is their best piece but a terrible defender and long-term upside who knows.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those who can not see the tweet
Per Tom Haberstroh
Adjusted for Pace per 100 possession:
Lonzo Ball
14.3 points, 9.9 assists, 9.8 rebounds.

Last 5 to do that were
Brian Shaw
Rajon Rando
TJ Mcconnell
Elfrid Payton
Luke Walton
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This quote from the article sums up the main issue with Lonzo and Lavar, glad it's being called out now but surprised it's taken this long...

"The kid could stop all of it," the VP said. "All he has to say to the media is, 'He doesn't speak for me. If you want to talk about the Lakers, speak to me, don't speak to my dad.'"

It should be as simple as that. Lavar could continue to squawk off to the media but his words won't carry any weight and the press would start to ignore him.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sam Amick
@sam_amick

Lonzo Ball in first five games back from injury: 12 of 19 from three-point range. Lonzo in the five games since: 8 of 42 (4 of 29 in last four). I’m super curious to see what kind of shooter he is over the course of time. (Also, story going up soon on Isaiah Thomas’ Lakers life)