Longmire (Netflix)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to tip my cowboy hat to Netflix. They continued this fun show without missing a step. So much fun.

Big boost to the local economy since it's filmed here, so I tip my hat to them also.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Has anyone read the books? Very descriptive writer who I enjoy very much. As usual, the books are better than the show, and the show is good.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I've read a bunch of them. They're good without being great. I love the dry tone, and that Walt's an extremely intelligent, educated man.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Overall I enjoyed the season, but their new penchant for the cliffhanger is getting really tired. Now we need a huge cliffhanger at the end of every season, and at the end of every other episode, it seems? That's boring and uninspired.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Overall I enjoyed the season, but their new penchant for the cliffhanger is getting really tired. Now we need a huge cliffhanger at the end of every season, and at the end of every other episode, it seems? That's boring and uninspired.
We get it, you didn't like LOST! Sheesh.

:)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll definitely be watching. I am kind of glad it's ending, because it's gotten sooo formulaic. We're going to end every single season on a cliffhanger! That's so...oh, right, lame :( lol

I'm there with you, but I can't not watch it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I been binging this series the past couple of weeks. It took a couple episodes to hook me in but I really like the show. The cast is excellent.

I think I have seen a few episodes before as I have vague memories of starbuck divoring her husband and gettin with walt... but I havent got to that part yet.

Just finished the episode where walt wins the election,...Katy gets hit by a car,... and walt goes to the motel to put a scare into Ed.... that might have been over two episodes, lol... but thats the point I am at.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson