Locker room talk after the Rams game. 11/13/22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It really is has Kyler ever tweeted anything even remotely resembling “team win” his entire tenure?

This is another area Kyler is poor. Not so much his twitter game. The whole off field persona stuff (including his socials).

Where are the videos of Kyler visiting sick kids in the hospital? Of dishing out soup at a shelter? Buying thanksgiving dinner for the less fortunate? Or running a kids camp or frankly doing anything in the community? Even just throwing balls with fans or staying behind an hour after a game to sign autographs?

When did anyone ever put a video on Twitter saying "Kyler gave us a game ball!" or "Kyler gave me his shirt!"? He wasn't playing yesterday he could have spent hours signing merch and interacting with fans but he did squat. I seen it once and it was this offseason after his stupid demands and SM scrub as some kind of PR boost. I presented a big check and threw some balls to kids for 10 minutes.

All the stuff you see from Josh Allen, JJ Watt etc doesn't exist. No community integration there at all. Makes him seem like a bit of a dick.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This is another area Kyler is poor. Not so much his twitter game. The whole off field persona stuff (including his socials).

Where are the videos of Kyler visiting sick kids in the hospital? Of dishing out soup at a shelter? Buying thanksgiving dinner for the less fortunate? Or running a kids camp or frankly doing anything in the community? Even just throwing balls with fans or staying behind an hour after a game to sign autographs?

When did anyone ever put a video on Twitter saying "Kyler gave us a game ball!" or "Kyler gave me his shirt!"? He wasn't playing yesterday he could have spent hours signing merch and interacting with fans but he did squat. I seen it once and it was this offseason after his stupid demands and SM scrub as some kind of PR boost. I presented a big check and threw some balls to kids for 10 minutes.

All the stuff you see from Josh Allen, JJ Watt etc doesn't exist. No community integration there at all. Makes him seem like a bit of a dick.
A 3 second Google search revealed…

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A 3 second Google search revealed…

You must be registered for see images attach

Fair enough. Just never see anything about it. Still seems a rarity.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A glimmer of hope for the future.

VJ has his detractors, and rightfully so, but players do seem to develop (eventually! haha!) under his coaching. Zach Allen, Murphy. Thompson. Baker. Reddick. Jury is still out on Collins and Simmons but they are showing signs too.

And, I'm all about the front seven! Let's freaking go Myjai Sanders!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is why I haven't totally given up on Kliff as a coach. We now have FOUR games with a different QB and the results point to Kyler being the biggest problem with the offense right now.

This doesn't mean that the Cardinals should give Kliff a pass; a big part of his job is fixing Kyler's deficiencies.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Ok so I notice both Budda and Simmons wearing this super tight collar around the back of their necks. What is this? Is this a modern neck support similar to what the old school neck rolls and cowboy collars used to be?

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
This is why I haven't totally given up on Kliff as a coach. We now have FOUR games with a different QB and the results point to Kyler being the biggest problem with the offense right now.

This doesn't mean that the Cardinals should give Kliff a pass; a big part of his job is fixing Kyler's deficiencies.
Love him or hate him, I would agree with most of that Cowherd says on this.

There's another video or post that I can't find now, from a few weeks ago talking about how the FO knows Kliff is in a tough spot with Murray. I think at some point one of them is gonna have to go, in order for the team to get better. There's just so much expectation for each of them and they aren't completely gelling together. To me it doesn't matter who goes, however if it's Kliff I think it will be harder finding a coach who can really relate to Murray, than it would be finding a QB that Kliff can coach well.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Ok so I notice both Budda and Simmons wearing this super tight collar around the back of their necks. What is this? Is this a modern neck support similar to what the old school neck rolls and cowboy collars used to be?
Not sure how much support it offers, but I do know they have devices not that can measure impact of hits to the head and neck areas. Maybe this is one or the other...or both???

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose