Locker room talk after the Rams game. 11/13/22

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He's got some burst. We honestly need a pocket collapsing DT though to go along with Sanders & Thomas. They're showing the speed off the edge for sure, we only seem to disrupt the middle while blitzing imo. If we could get that type of DT I think our DL would be a whole lot better.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's got some burst. We honestly need a pocket collapsing DT though to go along with Sanders & Thomas. They're showing the speed off the edge for sure, we only seem to disrupt the middle while blitzing imo. If we could get that type of DT I think our DL would be a whole lot better.
Ive been seeing teams focusing more on Zach Allen... he is seeing more doubles and attention... JJ benefits and is flashing more

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It really is has Kyler ever tweeted anything even remotely resembling “team win” his entire tenure?

Very good point. Kyler always uses the term “we” after losses. But I have never heard him reference a ”team win”

Reactions: PJ1

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Ive been seeing teams focusing more on Zach Allen... he is seeing more doubles and attention... JJ benefits and is flashing more
Noticed the thing today. Rams were singling JJ and doubling Zach a lot today.

It was nice to see Burke talking to both on the sidelines this game. They seemed to get a lot of more reps.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If he's moving around with a brace it can't be that serious.

Can't be an ACL/MCL etc or he would be on crutches.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose