Lions Game - halftime roll call

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Reminder for those already in the know and a newsflash to those looking to meet and put faces to some of their fellow posters:

Many of us ASFN'ers meet near Section 121 at halftime.

North endzone - Gate 2 entrance - outside the glass doors you enter/exit the stadium through or use to go up the ramp or out to smoke in the fenced off area.

Too confusing? Look for me in my #42 Kwamie Lassiter jersey. :)

See you there.

:newcards:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Reminder for those already in the know and a newsflash to those looking to meet and put faces to some of their fellow posters:

Many of us ASFN'ers meet near Section 121 at halftime.

North endzone - Gate 2 entrance - outside the glass doors you enter/exit the stadium through or use to go up the ramp or out to smoke in the fenced off area.

Too confusing? Look for me in my #42 Kwamie Lassiter jersey. :)

See you there.

:newcards:
My GF & I are flying out there for the Carson Palmer ROH game against the "Shehawks" Sept 29th, do you post a halftime roll call every game? If so I would like to meet up with some of you guys at halftime or even before? I will post something on here when we get out there on the 28th, we will be going to a bar that has a live band that Saturday night. Would be nice to also hangout with some of you guys then.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My GF & I are flying out there for the Carson Palmer ROH game against the "Shehawks" Sept 29th, do you post a halftime roll call every game? If so I would like to meet up with some of you guys at halftime or even before? I will post something on here when we get out there on the 28th, we will be going to a bar that has a live band that Saturday night. Would be nice to also hangout with some of you guys then.

Oh, yeah - I post one before every home game. Attendance varies, but it is cool to put faces to names.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave