Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Life

Release date: March 24, 2017
Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Daniel Espinosa
MPAA Rating: R (for language throughout, some sci-fi violence and terror)
Screenwriters: Paul Wernick, Rhett Reese
Genre: Thriller, Sci-Fi

Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Ferguson, Ryan Reynolds, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ariyon Bakare, Olga Dihovichnaya

Plot Summary: "Life" is a terrifying sci-fi thriller about a team of scientists aboard the International Space Station whose mission of discovery turns to one of primal fear when they find a rapidly evolving life form that caused extinction on Mars, and now threatens the crew and all life on Earth.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
OMFG, this was a train wreck. Literally from beginning to end. No wonder it wasn't promoted very much. I took an inadvertent nap in the middle of it, and asked my buddy if they explained the crap that made no sense--that directly violated the 'science' they'd already explained as fact. Nope, they just broke their own rules and never explained it. And that was just one of the many problems!

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
OMFG, this was a train wreck. Literally from beginning to end. No wonder it wasn't promoted very much. I took an inadvertent nap in the middle of it, and asked my buddy if they explained the crap that made no sense--that directly violated the 'science' they'd already explained as fact. Nope, they just broke their own rules and never explained it. And that was just one of the many problems!
I semi-passed out in the middle too. Hardly anything made sense...practically everything they did was dumb, and way too many holes in the plot. But hey...at least the CGI was good...but that's about it.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trailers made it look like an Alien remake. Not thanks on this one.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll wait till DVD/Netflix.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose