Levi Brown

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
had more touchdowns this week than Adrian Peterson, and his team won! who's with me!?!

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I need to see his 1.5 YPC go up before I'm sold on getting him more touchs.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
lands like a butterfly with sore feet, If he back peddles, swoops one giant hand in an exagerated motion into the qB's backside, and shot puts Max Hall and the ball 10 yards into the end zone...

Is it a pass or a run play?

Tackle elgible! elgible smushdown the entire defense like a freight train or a barge.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
He once put on a clinic-----to teach running backs how to get the corner and cut it upfield------stay thirsty my friends

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He once put on a clinic-----to teach running backs how to get the corner and cut it upfield------stay thirsty my friends

Going forward Bridges will be the LT in short yardage situations, Dockett the FB and Levi the RB.

Lost in the excitement over Levi's TD is the fact that the D gave the offense the football on the NO two yard line.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Going forward Bridges will be the LT in short yardage situations, Dockett the FB and Levi the RB.

Lost in the excitement over Levi's TD is the fact that the D gave the offense the football on the NO two yard line.

lol, honestly, i bet that would work..whose going to push dockett or levi brown backwards??

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Max Hall

any cardinal any down pushes the entire team back 5, 10, 15 yards several times a game,

Cardinal CB's sometimes pushes opponents 50 yards ahead on pass interferance calls.

It can and will be done, repeatedly!

Hell they push them selves from point A to point B against their will!

lol, honestly, i bet that would work..whose going to push dockett or levi brown backwards??

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Also, remember that Levi has never fumbled, and AP has given up some sacks, this year, now that Chester Taylor isn't around to play on passing downs.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lost in all the top-line stats is the fact that we recovered all 4 of our own fumbles (plus the one NO gave up).

It's funny how sometimes, we can't seem to beat the other team to loose balls, while at other times it's like our hands are like magnets.

I'm wondering whether certain techniques can be taught to improve our recovery-ratio and, if the answer is "yes", how much our guys work on this between games.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lost in all the top-line stats is the fact that we recovered all 4 of our own fumbles (plus the one NO gave up).

It's funny how sometimes, we can't seem to beat the other team to loose balls, while at other times it's like our hands are like magnets.

I'm wondering whether certain techniques can be taught to improve our recovery-ratio and, if the answer is "yes", how much our guys work on this between games.

Certain techniques can be taught. They teach that players should not just fall on the ball, because that leads to the ball squirting out. They teach that players should slide near the ball, cradling the ball with their hands and essentially go into the fetal position with your chest and legs protecting the ball and preventing stripping.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could be legitimately argued that Levi Brown has had better playoff performances that AP.
head2head.gif

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

FootballOutsiders' analysis is that fumble recovery is essentially random. Some teams will go through long stretches where they get everything (San Francisco was like this last year--23 fumbles forced, 15 fumbles recovered), and then they'll go dry for a period.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score

Jeff-----I have found that this seems to be more a result of will, rather than of technique. Most teams become opportunistic, only when they have the will to play hard and keep chasing. That is how they find themselves around the ball, and in position to make a play, as opposed to standing, (or laying) around and watching the game from their vantage point on the field. Plays are most often made by people who put themselves into position to make them.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson