Let's talk about K'Lavon Chaisson

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fair. I think the counterargument would be that he was coming off an ACL injury that he suffered in first game the year before. It takes at least a year (so they say) to fully recover from an injury like that.

The question is was his production the last 4-5 games a fluke or was he finally healthy?

this isn’t 94 and ACL is an issue but nothing like it was before.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chaisson shouldn't even be in the conversation at 8...if we trade down maybe, but he's not a tip 10 prospect in this draft

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chaisson is the first defensive player who should be taken.

After Young, Okudah, Brown, Simmons, Henderson, and Kinlaw. And maybe Murray, Gross Matos, and Queen. And McKinney. Probably Diggs too.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dion Jordan had suspect production and went top 5

I don’t like draft guys in round 1 who are projects. Well this guy could turn into this or in a few years this guy could be types scare me in round 1

Why do so many refuse not be ignorant to the most important things? Jordan is dumb and had poo character. That’s why he failed. Chaisson has neither of those problems. I’ve said it for years. It’s as basic as it gets but teams still can’t grasp it. It’s mind-blowing. You can’t take degenerates, ********, wimps or morons in the top 10. That high in the draft, head and heart have to be there. Talent alone doesn’t cut it.

Quinnon Williams
Jordan
Winston
Clowney
Jamarcus Russell
Leinart
Greg Robinson
Trubisky
RG3
Cooper
Vic Beasley
Justin Gilbert
Fornette
Fowler
Roland McClain

I could do this all day. It’s so simple. How do people who get paid to be good at this, eff up and take players who all I need to see of is a 30 interview of to know they were way to risky to go top ten? Seriously. How could anyone ever hear Jamarcus Russell talk and think he would pan out?? How lol???

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do so many refuse not be ignorant to the most important things? Jordan is dumb and had **** character. That’s why he failed. Chaisson has neither of those problems. I’ve said it for years. It’s as basic as it gets but teams still can’t grasp it. It’s mind-blowing. You can’t take degenerates, ********, wimps or morons in the top 10. That high in the draft, head and heart have to be there. Talent alone doesn’t cut it.

Quinnon Williams
Jordan
Winston
Clowney
Jamarcus Russell
Leinart
Greg Robinson
Trubisky
RG3
Cooper
Vic Beasley
Justin Gilbert
Fornette
Fowler
Roland McClain

I could do this all day. It’s so simple. How do people who get paid to be good at this, eff up and take players who all I need to see of is a 30 interview of to know they were way to risky to go top ten? Seriously. How could anyone ever hear Jamarcus Russell talk and think he would pan out?? How lol???
Two is not like the others.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do so many refuse not be ignorant to the most important things? Jordan is dumb and had **** character. That’s why he failed. Chaisson has neither of those problems. I’ve said it for years. It’s as basic as it gets but teams still can’t grasp it. It’s mind-blowing. You can’t take degenerates, ********, wimps or morons in the top 10. That high in the draft, head and heart have to be there. Talent alone doesn’t cut it.

Quinnon Williams
Jordan
Winston
Clowney
Jamarcus Russell
Leinart
Greg Robinson
Trubisky
RG3
Cooper
Vic Beasley
Justin Gilbert
Fornette
Fowler
Roland McClain

you think Q Williams, Clowney, Beasley and Fournette are bust?

Oh ok so he’s not Dion Jordan how bout Barkivious Mingo? I can do this all day.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Being a bust and not being worthy of their draft selection are two different things. Lots of those players are good. Doesn’t mean they were worthy of being top ten picks.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being a bust and not being worthy of their draft selection are two different things. Lots of those players are good. Doesn’t mean they were worthy of being top ten picks.

those guys don’t even deserve to be mentioned with some of the others

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And let me be clear, I’m not saying Chaisson is necessarily top ten worthy. I haven’t looked hard enough. I was just saying it was obvious that the other ones weren’t. Mingo was one of the dumber picks I can remember. He was trash in college. Never made any sense to me. Vernon Gholston Pt 2.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA