LETS SEND OUR HIGH ENERGY TO CHAD WILLIAMS

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let's take all our our energy, prayers, support etc and send it out to our young crunk brother Chad Williams this weekend. Yes, I am invoking Wolfley on this one.

But what do you all say? Let's take all this pent up energy and anxiety and focus it in Chad's direction and have his back no matter how he plays on Sunday.

Perhaps with our help, he can be the next Steve Keim break out player.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm excited, tbh.

I think our season will not be a good one, but I'm very much looking forward to see if Reddick will be our cornerstone player of the future, or maybe even Budda? Hell, maybe we'll be lucky enough to have a Ray Lewis/Ed Reed-like dominant duo on our hands. How quick can Chad Williams adapt(will he?)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm watching the UCLA-Memphis game, mostly to see Josh Rosen, but I'm VERY impressed with a Memphis WR, Anthony Miller. Saw him make a couple of incredible catches (one from last year). Game is at the half and it's on ABC. If anyone gets a chance to watch it, I'd like to hear what you think of Miller, and maybe the Memphis QB. Five scouts in attendance, mostly to scout Rosen.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
I'm watching the UCLA-Memphis game, mostly to see Josh Rosen, but I'm VERY impressed with a Memphis WR, Anthony Miller. Saw him make a couple of incredible catches (one from last year). Game is at the half and it's on ABC. If anyone gets a chance to watch it, I'd like to hear what you think of Miller, and maybe the Memphis QB. Five scouts in attendance, mostly to scout Rosen.

Was just writing about Ferguson and Miller on the QB thread. Miller looks like BA type WR. Very slippery, excellent tracking of the ball, and superb hands. Kid was a walk-on (5th year senior). Man, he's crushing it right now versus UCLA.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score

Was just writing about Ferguson and Miller on the QB thread. Miller looks like BA type WR. Very slippery, excellent tracking of the ball, and superb hands. Kid was a walk-on (5th year senior). Man, he's crushing it right now versus UCLA.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mitch, it was a very entertaining game, and a nice win for the walk-ons over the 5stars. Don't know about his measurables, but Miller looks like an NFL possibility to me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave