Let's Remember Some Wins

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember Docket sacking Romo and blatantly grabbing his facemask and twisting his head around like crazy.

No call. Cowboys fans were whining...and I was laughing....laughing because the Cardinals have had plays go against them like this so many times.
That game was so beautiful in many ways. And we have basically owned the Cowboys since then.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lol. I was waiting for your response. I almost prefaced my comment with “other than a Viking,”
Ha! I remember flying home from California like that the last time. Then I had to wait 5 minutes outside for our car ride. I willingly admit that 5 minutes in shorts and a T-shirt at 2 below zero is cold. Worth it for being comfortable on the trip, though.

Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals 37, Washington 34 (1996)

Imagine passing for over 500 yards and having a passer rating in the 70s.

Arizona Cardinals 28, New Orleans Saints 14 (1996)

I have no idea who LeShon Johnson is.
Good post
All great wins
Leshon was a very fast rb from No illinois
Who had a lot of talent
My favorite win was 1988 when neil lomax led the cards down as time expired to beat SF
SF went on to win Sb

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The Eagles NFC Championship game and holding my eventual wife and watching the confetti come from the rafters. Bertrand handing the Halas trophy to Mr B. Bradshaw talking...

It's a core memory. It's the reason you go to the games and not watch on TV.

The next one is Kwame picking off 4 passes, the last off a shoe against the chargers. Chris Jacke hitting the game winning FG. Being the first person to jump the fence and then the tidal wave of people coming after me. If you watch the highlights you will still see me hop the fence like a young man and the tide that came after

Before that game I hung out with Skorp. Glad he was there for that
That was a great one, of cousei was there. Tailgate with you, Wendy, a-bomb, and Donald. Good times.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Wasn't the Cards/Packers wildcard game where Warner had more touchdowns than incompletions labeled by some as the greatest playoff game ever? I'll never forget the look on Mccarthy's face when he fell to his knees.

I was at the last game of the season the week before when the Pack won like 50 zip at UofP. Packer fans were insufferable and were positive they'd do the same thing the next week.
Was at this game too. Ah to be old...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’ve got a photographic memory for all things that couldn’t possibly help me in any way shape or form in life!
I have the same issue with useless trivia.

Growing up, the newspaper had a little section on the comics page,... LM Boyd, and it was all trivia... I read it daily for years.

My favorite, and one I always told guys that complained about me playing rough...
" in 1918 the U.S. Supreme Court officially ruled that basketball is a contact sport "