Let's play a game... who does this sound like?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The following comes from a draft profile some time from 2012 - present. Let's play a game called "who does this sound like?"

I am deleting the obvious stats and comments to hide the position and giveaways. Some of you have likely already ready this so play along with me at least for a little while.

Possesses elite instincts. Appears to head in direction of the play like he knows the play call.

Extremely active and always on the balls of his feet and ready to hunt.

Plays with an insane amount of competitive fire.

Flows quickly to point with downhill action and looking to disrupt.

Is often able to force cutbacks or alter the running back’s track.

Can time snaps and shoot gaps making him a dangerous blitzer.

Explodes with hips into tackles and finishes with his feet.

Play speed is faster than timed speed thanks to combination of instincts and burst to the ball.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
The following comes from a draft profile some time from 2012 - present. Let's play a game called "who does this sound like?"

I am deleting the obvious stats and comments to hide the position and giveaways. Some of you have likely already ready this so play along with me at least for a little while.

Possesses elite instincts. Appears to head in direction of the play like he knows the play call.

Extremely active and always on the balls of his feet and ready to hunt.

Plays with an insane amount of competitive fire.

Flows quickly to point with downhill action and looking to disrupt.

Is often able to force cutbacks or alter the running back’s track.

Can time snaps and shoot gaps making him a dangerous blitzer.

Explodes with hips into tackles and finishes with his feet.

Play speed is faster than timed speed thanks to combination of instincts and burst to the ball.

Kevin Minter, LB, LSU?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I was thinking Minter but if so they were wrong

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So he's a senior that is in this years draft class?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we got him in the third, I think it would be the steal of the draft. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset one bit if we took him in the first. I think he'll be a pro bowler.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The recent draft dialogue suggests that Scooby is going to drop precipitously in this draft based off of combine results and belief that his knee injury is more serious than it actually was, but teams are going to be surprised when he picks up the defense faster than their higher picks.

For AZ, I'd consider him in the 3rd, and mow people over in the 4th to get to the podium to call his name.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There are players who are said to have a 'high motor' and are relentless, which is what a player like Golden relies on to makeup for elite athletic skills... but what Scooby might have even more so are football instincts, and though he may not have quite the power and speed of others, he has no wasted movement because his energy is usually directed in the right place

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The recent draft dialogue suggests that Scooby is going to drop precipitously in this draft based off of combine results and belief that his knee injury is more serious than it actually was, but teams are going to be surprised when he picks up the defense faster than their higher picks.

For AZ, I'd consider him in the 3rd, and mow people over in the 4th to get to the podium to call his name.

Not a fan but at 4 I would give it a go.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave