Let’s Talk About Kirk

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It was an outlier for Kirk, which is concerning.

He has been hurt a lot, and they have all been leg injuries, which is concerning.

On top of all that, he is a smaller foitball player for the NFL, so ....that is concerning that he gets hurt a lot and the injuries can add up on his legs, and slow him down.

He is a concern, and has been for me since day 1.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy
Me too. He's rather small also which doesn't help either. Maybe his first 2 seasons getting injured won't become the norm for him? Hope for the best.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I didn’t mean to cut Kirk. The Cards frequently go with 4 WRs plays. I think they’d prefer to have 3 receivers stronger than Kirk has shown he is. Could he improve? Sure! I’m saying I think the Cards want more and don’t want to rely on Kirk. If he doesn’t move forward this year, I think he’ll be moved. The bottom line is the numbers you put on the page.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If non
Totally agree...for this year.

If Fitz retires next year...it's Nuk, Kirk, with maybe Isabella, Butler, and Johnson (if all three develop). That is slightly better than 2019 IMO.

I don't think we should take a WR at #8 now. But if we trade down and get one of the top 3 WR's and a 2nd round pick (like Niang)...I am happy.

Or trade down and get one of the top 3 OT's and a 2nd round pick.

If none of the rookies step up the 2021 WR class looks good too

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kirk is quality for 4 games per year, anonymous for 6 games per year and injured for 6.

I like him and think he will improve but he can’t be relied upon to show up consistently

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose