Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Of course it’s entirely possible that said rookie threw all of his terrible passes to AJ and only good ones to the other two receivers who seemed to have decent seasons.

Go watch the tape. I watched every pass thrown Green's direction for 2 games and they were all pretty much uncatchable.

Like....someone literally posted the Youtube video in the AJ Green thread...

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Keim leaving large holes on the team again? And only five draft pick available? And Keim also sucks at drafting? Oh, you eternal optimists, hope you find redemption for your positivity.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Apparently we are showing interest in recently released Titans CB Adoree Jackson.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Go watch the tape. I watched every pass thrown Green's direction for 2 games and they were all pretty much uncatchable.

Like....someone literally posted the Youtube video in the AJ Green thread...
You watched . . . 2 games.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Did you want Arnold back? I didn't.
I did. He brought something to that position we haven’t had in a long time. A TE that threatens downfield. I believe his 14 yards per catch lead the Cardinals this year. I don’t see a lot of good downfield TE threats available at 26 years of age. I get churning the roster, but usually it’s non-contributors.

before anyone accuses me of ragetreeing or sky falling I recognize he was a role player. But I also see our holes growing.

CB1
CB2
RB
TE

having to fill those holes means passing up opportunities to upgrade others either in terms of cap room or draft picks.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is exactly why Keim sucks. Losing Arnold is dumb. What’s even dumber is the fact that kyler and Arnold had a little chemistry. Arnold should have been extend mid way through last season.
We had Fells who went on to have a serviceable career and now people want to bring him back at 34 years old.
Another dumb move by Keim.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is exactly why Keim sucks. Losing Arnold is dumb. What’s even dumber is the fact that kyler and Arnold had a little chemistry. Arnold should have been extend mid way through last season.
We had Fells who went on to have a serviceable career and now people want to bring him back at 34 years old.
Another dumb move by Keim.

Arnold sucked.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I did. He brought something to that position we haven’t had in a long time. A TE that threatens downfield. I believe his 14 yards per catch lead the Cardinals this year. I don’t see a lot of good downfield TE threats available at 26 years of age. I get churning the roster, but usually it’s non-contributors.

before anyone accuses me of ragetreeing or sky falling I recognize he was a role player. But I also see our holes growing.

CB1
CB2
RB
TE

having to fill those holes means passing up opportunities to upgrade others either in terms of cap room or draft picks.

I remember quite a few key drops. Would his stats be good for a WR, which is pretty much what he is.

He is the poster child for replacement level.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arnold sucked.
Really. He was touted as the cats meow last year by Kyler, Kingsbury and others. So one short year later he sucks. Tells you about Keims player evaluation ability. He sign Max Williams. Is he better than Arnold when he’s sitting on the inactive list? He signed Gresham one of the worse decisions he made. Oh and remember, “ SUGGS IS COMING HOME!” bull crap? Now fans are screaming dump Kennard.
Our GM sucks. Some of us see it. Some of us don’t.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can’t believe people are trying to talk themselves into Green, who hasn’t been good in four years and our fans are actively hoping quit on his own team to mask the fact that he was just bad last year.

also, apparently rated amongst the worst FA signings so far:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/j-green-signing-cardinals-rated-142009790.html
I mean its probably bad, but I do think he could be okay with us. I don't think this is a Terrell Suggs situation at least.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
All I know is he didn't get open or produce last season, and he isn't getting any younger, so I don't see why that would change.

I think the mistake was not going after Fuller who’s averaging 15 YPC for his career. I didn’t want Juju and hated the Green signing. I hope I can eat crow next year but he looks cooked.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I think the mistake was not going after Fuller who’s averaging 15 YPC for his career. I didn’t want Juju and hated the Green signing. I hope I can eat crow next year but he looks cooked.
I think fuller is suspended for thr 1st game of the season and a mistake away from a full year. Aj Green is a profession and good lockerroom presence.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I can’t believe people are trying to talk themselves into Green, who hasn’t been good in four years and our fans are actively hoping quit on his own team to mask the fact that he was just bad last year.

also, apparently rated amongst the worst FA signings so far:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/j-green-signing-cardinals-rated-142009790.html
That article is hilarious. Even in defending the signing they can’t fully commit.

“ . . . it’s not a bad signing. At least not yet.”

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Although plugging Atkins in on our IDL would give the Cards a DL similar to the Rams, we have too many other holes we need to fill first, i.e. CB, TE, RB....unless we start waiving/restructuring/trading players, i.e. Kennard, Pugh, Isabella, Cole

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think fuller is suspended for thr 1st game of the season and a mistake away from a full year. Aj Green is a profession and good lockerroom presence.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

He’s a good locker room presence... that everyone here who supports the move, is hoping quit on his last team?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't understand how we didn't resign Peterson for this money.

I didn't want to sign him because I thought he would want silly money but it's not even 10m. It's 8m with incentives.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't understand how we didn't resign Peterson for this money.

I didn't want to sign him because I thought he would want silly money but it's not even 10m. It's 8m with incentives.

His salary is right based on recent performances, maybe still generous
Probably he is bitter with the organization and wouldn't have resigned for the same salary offered by the Vikings, reminds me when Matthieu got less money to play for the Texans
The Cardinals socials has been nice with him recognizing what he has done but he didn't write anything back to the fans and the organization
Good riddance

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His salary is right based on recent performances, maybe still generous
Probably he is bitter with the organization and wouldn't have resigned for the same salary offered by the Vikings, reminds me when Matthieu got less money to play for the Texans
The Cardinals socials has been nice with him recognizing what he has done but he didn't write anything back to the fans and the organization
Good riddance

I can only think P2 wanted a change.

It would be on brand for him to think that the problem wasn't him but the franchise, and that a change of seen would seal his HOF entry. Which seems to be what he cares about the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.