Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That dip poo had better offer from the Chiefs and he turned it down? Just WOW if true

Reaction score
No - for signing a washed up bum for 4-5 million more than the market dictated first off. Second for intentionally targeting said bum as his number one target.

We would be far better off signing any of Marvin Jones, TY Hilton, JuJu, Corey Davis, Will Fuller, Curtis Samuel - even if it cost 4 million more a year - because they will actually likely produce and get open.

And you know AJ Green won't?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JuJu Smith Schuster re-signed by Pittsburgh for the same deal cards gave AJ Green.

no it’s not quit lying.... His is for 8 million 7 guaranteed and 1 million base with 4 voidable years. Basically 8 mill guaranteed.

Greens is for 6 million. 6 million guaranteed and can reach $8 million if he hits incentives 2 voidable years.... NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME....

If he actually sees the 8 million then it was a good investment. Nice try though.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think he just got tired of playing for the Bengals & losing every year. I think a change of scenery will do wonders for him.
I think this is my favorite comment in support of signing him: he’s such a professional he gave up playing hard for the organization which gave him his wealth and decided it was okay to let his teammates down.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope AJ Green is healthy. A healthy AJ Green even with a pouty attitude is a beast to any WR on this roster other than Hopkins. That is my hope. We will see how it pans out.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think this is my favorite comment in support of signing him: he’s such a professional he gave up playing hard for the organization which gave him his wealth and decided it was okay to let his teammates down.

Or he had a down year with a QB who regularly threw poo passes his way while playing in a new offense to him while trying to shake the rust off.

Most of the great receivers (which Green falls into this camp) are still really good at 32.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Or he had a down year with a QB who regularly threw **** passes his way while playing in a new offense to him while trying to shake the rust off.

Most of the great receivers (which Green falls into this camp) are still really good at 32.
I wasn’t claiming lack of professionalism, I was laughing that someone made that claim in defense of his play.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Or he had a down year with a QB who regularly threw **** passes his way while playing in a new offense to him while trying to shake the rust off.

Of course it’s entirely possible that said rookie threw all of his terrible passes to AJ and only good ones to the other two receivers who seemed to have decent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose