Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Young, low risk high reward back with proven ability to get yardage. Wouldn't mind bringing him in

Yeah he's a real good choice, probably best on the market.

I wish Keim was like Lynch where seemingly every UDFA RB he brings in is real productive.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Yeah he's a real good choice, probably best on the market.

I wish Keim was like Lynch where seemingly every UDFA RB he brings in is real productive.

Having a PB Center will help drastically. How many run packages do we run between the Tackles? 90%. Having a grader up front will help open those holes for our RB. Drastic upgrade in the run game with Hudson

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Young, low risk high reward back with proven ability to get yardage. Wouldn't mind bringing him in

I'm guessing he wasn't happy with the tender money so not sure what he's looking for money wise.

The other issue is he's small. Only around 190lbs. Edmonds is around 210lb. Not a great redzone combo.

I assume they would want someone with a bit more size to complement Edmonds.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing he wasn't happy with the tender money so not sure what he's looking for money wise.

The other issue is he's small. Only around 190lbs. Edmonds is around 210lb. Not a great redzone combo.

I assume they would want someone with a bit more size to complement Edmonds.
I agree. We need a thumper. I’m alright with Drake. Carson would be alright. Even Mike Davis would be a nice compliment to Edmonds.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
I agree. We need a thumper. I’m alright with Drake. Carson would be alright. Even Mike Davis would be a nice compliment to Edmonds.

Expensive route....Carson or Drake

Inexpensive route....Davis (size) and Linsey (talent)

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Expensive? Aren’t we “ all in”? Of course we have no idea what we have in Benjamin or Ward.

Supposed to be. We have still have glaring holes at CB that have to be addressed as well. Those 4 RB's would be my choice depending on money willing to be spent

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm not sure any RB will be expensive. Aaron Jones was the best on the market and basically got 2 years at $10m per.

I'd be surprised if anyone left on the market got more than $5m per. With the cap down and everyone tight RB is the first position sacrificed.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don’t understand why these guys get signed. It’s not like they have the slightest chance of being something they’re not. Why not take a flyer on some young guy who has upside (not a streveler whose resume was nada).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I assume they would want someone with a bit more size to complement Edmonds

these are my primary thoughts. I like him, but he seems redundant (though redundancy is better than just chase and garbage).

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t understand why these guys get signed. It’s not like they have the slightest chance of being something they’re not. Why not take a flyer on some young guy who has upside (not a streveler whose resume was nada).

I'm with you on this. Mike Glennon completely sucks.

I would take Streveler over him any day.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
these are my primary thoughts. I like him, but he seems redundant (though redundancy is better than just chase and garbage).

He may be somewhat redundant. But you need at least 3 backs. We only have Chase, the other guys on our roster are not NFL quality.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't even consider Troy Hill. Had a 75.7 coverage grade last season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I would bring back Drake and sign Davis. Carson's injury history scares me.

Pretty much have to get FA RB's now since we have no picks to select one at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.