Leandro Barbosa Stories

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow, truly amazing some of the journeys these guys go on...

Really glad to see him have success because i remember him the first couple years he was just full head of steam all the time with really no diversity in moves, actually surprised he did well but obviously happy for him

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leandro is a good guy. It's like the Suns adopted and raised him.

There should be a place for him on the Suns roster. It never seemed right to see him play in a different uniform.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That was a really cool article and made me so nostalgic for those 2000's Suns teams. We deserved a title. Those teams played their hearts out.

Shaq REALLY endeared himself to me in his time here. IMO there was no way to not like the guy. In his first season there was a game, and I think it was just a regular season game. But Shaq dove into the stands for a loose ball and I mean, he FLEW into the stands. I was there and I remember saying; He just won Phx over with one play. The arena went crazy.

Always loved Barbosa and his incredible journey. Didn't his mother get like, kidnapped and held for ransom or something? The details are foggy.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Barbosa sticks around another year or two and then retires with Phoenix. I see him like a modern version of Majerle. Not a great player but a really good one and one who is loved by wherever he is. If he sticks around another year or two and retires with us I think that would earn him a spot in the ROH.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave