Latavius Murray?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saying Edmonds is not built for heavy service is just based on nothing. He has not been given the opportunity yet.

Connor got sent packing because he's not that good, and smart teams keep drafting a new lead back every 3 or 4 years - because running backs perform at their best in those years and they are locked into rookie contracts.
Okay. I guess we’ll see. But if he breaks down it falls on Conner.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess we don’t have to worry about Murray. The Bush league Ravens look to be signing him.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conner has missed on average 3 games a season, but as a primary back, he's now RB2.

Chase has missed 1 game a seaosn on average, but as a backup, not a starter.

The odds of them both being injured at the same time are small no? Is there really a need for an RB3 as insurance? Especially when we only have $4m cap space. And why would Murray want to be RB3? He could surely start somewhere as soon as someone gets injured.
Funny. In another post you want to trade for OJ Howard. He has a 6m cap hit at a position we don’t seem to feature in this offense AND give up a 4th round pick?

Reaction score
Henry and Edmonds are the only two running backs in the NFL over the last two seasons to have at least five rushing touchdowns of 20 yards or more. Henry has seven such touchdown runs in 681 rushing attempts, Edmonds has five in 157 attempts.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny. In another post you want to trade for OJ Howard. He has a 6m cap hit at a position we don’t seem to feature in this offense AND give up a 4th round pick?

The difference is we already have running backs, apart from Williams we don't have tight ends.

We used 12 personnel at the 3rd highest rate last year. We don't throw to TE as much as we should, but maybe that's because we don't have good TE's?

If we are going to have 2 on the field so much I'd like them both to be good.

(I also said a 4th only if they take some of his salary. Otherwise he's a 5th at best)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The difference is we already have running backs, apart from Williams we don't have tight ends.

We used 12 personnel at the 3rd highest rate last year. We don't throw to TE as much as we should, but maybe that's because we don't have good TE's?

If we are going to have 2 on the field so much I'd like them both to be good.

(I also said a 4th only if they take some of his salary. Otherwise he's a 5th at best)
So you believe our TE’s are subpar and that’s the reason we don’t use them. Hmmm. And OJ Howard would change that philosophy.
Guess Kliff and Kevin don’t agree with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave