Larry Fitzgerald

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Granted it's because Antonio Brown got hurt but if he leads the league receptions this year it will be the first time since 92-93 that receiver has led the league in receptions in back to back seasons. Right now he's two catches behind Jarvis Landry for 1st.

Feed Fitz.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Granted it's because Antonio Brown got hurt but if he leads the league receptions this year it will be the first time since 92-93 that receiver has led the league in receptions in back to back seasons. Right now he's two catches behind Jarvis Landry for 1st.

Feed Fitz.
well....dont need him anymore for my FF team since the season is over... but hell yeah...feed the fitz!!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As I watch the Cards this year the most (and sometimes only) joy I get is from Larry's play. He simply keeps producing great plays every game, so yes feed Fitz.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even though lots of us have been fans for years... decades even, we've always rooted for the team first. and though I've had my favorite players over the years I've never been attached to a player like I am to Larry Fitzgerald.

Sounds maudlin, but it is what it is. It'll be a sad day for me when he retires. I know he had his domestic violence issue at one time but it's possible to make amends for mistakes and learn from it. By all appearances he has done so. People can fool me and I hope that's not the case here.

There's always room for more true professionals in any craft and in just plain ol' everyday life.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Feed Fitz.

Which still makes me say feed Larry's legend but also sign Landry if he becomes a free agent :)

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Feed Fitz.

I still renumber the talk about this or that wide receiver in his time being better. IMO he has closed that book. Fitz is number 1.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Feed Fitz? Yeah, hey, why not? He’s our best shot at winning at Seattle anyways, so do it BA!
:clapping:

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Even though lots of us have been fans for years... decades even, we've always rooted for the team first. and though I've had my favorite players over the years I've never been attached to a player like I am to Larry Fitzgerald.

Sounds maudlin, but it is what it is. It'll be a sad day for me when he retires. I know he had his domestic violence issue at one time but it's possible to make amends for mistakes and learn from it. By all appearances he has done so. People can fool me and I hope that's not the case here.

There's always room for more true professionals in any craft and in just plain ol' everyday life.

Not maudlin at all. Larry's legend transcends sports.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It took me years to get my wife into football, and several more to become a Cardinals fan... When I told her last week that he has one more year tops in him.... She said "I don't think I would really want to watch them anymore"

Damn.... I'm way to old to groom another wife.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I want what is best for Fitz at this point, he still can play, but will decline in ability, I think retiring at your best is overrated , if your still better than most the others. Has he lost the wanting? It’s not like he can change his mind much after retirement at his age, I respect his decision, but but would love to see him leave it all on the field of play.