Larry Fitzgerald......

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lava Boarding? Something tells me that's not restricted in ANY contract anywhere.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald is.... the most interesting man in the world.

He spends his vacations seeing the world.... and returning baby birds to their nest. Men stop him on the street to ask for.... fashion tips. He invents dance steps.... but only after he's left the end zone. Kids attend his camps.... to learn how to smile and be polite. The president calls him.... to ask if Michelle should cut her bangs. Michelle calls him.... to ask if he'll tell the president to stick with affairs of state. His sound bites start with... "My dear friend the Pope said....."

Greenwich calls him to ask the time.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lava Boarding? Something tells me that's not restricted in ANY contract anywhere.
seen it on travel shows, its not what your think. You are basically on a snowboard, "boarding" down black, cooled off lava on a mountain side.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It seems that folks never want to talk about Larry's cruel side , like the time he bullied Jason , and took away the most prized possessions that Jason owned , Yes!! his hockey-mask and machete . People let Larry get away with far to much!

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
;)
Larry Fitzgerald is.... the most interesting man in the world.

He spends his vacations seeing the world.... and returning baby birds to their nest. Men stop him on the street to ask for.... fashion tips. He invents dance steps.... but only after he's left the end zone. Kids attend his camps.... to learn how to smile and be polite. The president calls him.... to ask if Michelle should cut her bangs. Michelle calls him.... to ask if he'll tell the president to stick with affairs of state. His sound bites start with... "My dear friend the Pope said....."

Greenwich calls him to ask the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose