Larry Fitzgerald is a free agent

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
He came back last year because he thought the cards were going somewhere...the cards definitely have been improving all over the map this year....he's gonna come back and i am glad...
Hopkins and Greene picking up double teams all.over means Fitz can clean up ( assuming Kylar learns to go thru progressions)

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I'd like him back IF the Cardinals had a chance to win it all. "Why not US????!!!??"

It would be fantastic to see him ride off into the sunset with a ring, ala Jerome Bettis at the Detroit Super Bowl. There are very few in the NFL world outside of SF, LA & SEA who wouldn't like that. That would bring tears to my eyes.

And afterward he can be anything he wants in AZ. :thewave:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
He came back last year because he thought the cards were going somewhere...the cards definitely have been improving all over the map this year....he's gonna come back and i am glad...
Hopkins and Greene picking up double teams all.over means Fitz can clean up ( assuming Kylar learns to go thru progressions)
Had Kyler done that last year Fitz would’ve has at least 30 more receptions. He was open a lot and ball never came his way.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Green is going to pick up double teams? Kool Aid is flowing early and often this morning.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Larry needs to come out and announce his decision. He is becoming the new Brett Favre of the NFL.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Had Kyler done that last year Fitz would’ve has at least 30 more receptions. He was open a lot and ball never came his way.

idk what games you we’re watching where you seen Fitz wide open time and time again because the ones I was watching seen an old man who couldn’t get separation against other teams #2 and #3 corners

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
As was already stated, I want to think there's a chance to watch Larry suit up one more time in front of the fans. It may not be the best financial decision, but **** it, we're not winning it all anyways.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As Warner learned; there’s open and there is Fitz open.

This.
Anyone who has watched this team for any reasonable amount of time should know this. It took Warner a while to figure it out too.
There were many times Fitz was there for the easy completion and just ignored. Many times around the goal line where he wasn't even in the game. Redzone and 50/50 balls are Fitz's game and he was rarely utilized. I don't fault him for that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz was never known for getting separation.

Fitz could run back in the day he could absolutely get separation. He was most known for when he didn’t have it he was still considered open and you could count on him hauling it in. Especially the jump ball type. But to say he didn’t or couldn’t is silly. He’s def slower now and I’m betting he doesn’t jump near as high either. It’s time to move on.