Lakers @ Suns Tuesday game thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Lakers will face the Suns on Tuesday in Phoenix.

Game time is scheduled for 7 p.m. MST. It will be televised on FSAZ.

Lakers (7-2, 3-1 away) had won 7 straight games before losing to the Raptors at home on Sunday 113-104.

Suns (6-3, 4-2 home) beat the Nets 138-112 on Sunday at Talking Stick Arena.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's go suns big test vs Lakers please be atleast competitive this gm...

Really not expecting a w on this one just hoping suns keep it close.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Prediction:

Baynes will have 3 fouls in the first 5 minutes.

If he breathes heavy near AD he’ll get whistled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Lakers are big, but they are not very deep. Everyone will really need to step it up and rebound. Last I heard AD and Daniels were hurt, though AD was listed as "probable." It would be huge if the Suns can win this one.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers are big, but they are not very deep. Everyone will really need to step it up and rebound. Last I heard AD and Daniels were hurt, though AD was listed as "probable." It would be huge if the Suns can win this one.

If we play like we opened the season or like we did in our most recent game, I like our chances. If we play like we did since our big lead against the Warriors, I think we'll be in trouble against the Lakers.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely incredible display of skill. I counted 24 consecutive corner 3's for Booker in this video. He doesn't miss in the 1:16 that is shared. Hopefully he keeps that up all day.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Absolutely incredible display of skill. I counted 24 consecutive corner 3's for Booker in this video. He doesn't miss in the 1:16 that is shared. Hopefully he keeps that up all day.

Geez, it's like he's standing next to the basket.

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
Well it’s the Lakers, the NBA’s darlings. We aren’t only fighting with the Lakers as a team but the NBA’s narrative. I watched them more then anyone because the games are shown here, I’m not buying the hype. Lots of help, and I don’t think James can keep this pace up.

If Ayton was in the lineup I would like our chances. But right now I’m a little bit skeptical. I hope the Suns give me a huge poo sandwich to eat.

Last edited:

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
He was listed as probably the last time I saw anything. His shoulder was bothering him, but it didn't sound too serious.

EDIT: It appears he will play.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monty today talked about the similarities between AD when he came into the league and DA. Youth, expectations, athleticism, skills, potential.

I am starting to think that maybe sliding AD in TEMPORARILY at the pf when he comes back might be less disruptive than starting him at center.

BC, stop it, quit gloating.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I definitely think we do need to play Baynes and DA together.

Ayton can play center on offense, and PF on defense. Baynes with his 3 point shot can play PF on offense and C on defense.

I really see no issues playing them together.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score

Ayton can play center on offense, and PF on defense. Baynes with his 3 point shot can play PF on offense and C on defense.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score

This would be great.

The only thing the suns aren't doing well right now is rebounding. Ayton on the floor with Baynes would solve that issue.

Twin towers...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea if playing Baynes and Ayton together will be effective but I have no doubt we'll see it.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Sure seems like it could with Baynes being able to hit threes

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Monty today talked about the similarities between AD when he came into the league and DA. Youth, expectations, athleticism, skills, potential.

I am starting to think that maybe sliding AD in TEMPORARILY at the pf when he comes back might be less disruptive than starting him at center.

BC, stop it, quit gloating.

:shrug:

My ultimate suggestion in that regard was starting Ayton and Baynes at the two power positions -- twin towers --
and assign responsibilities for each on offense and defense based upon the skills of each.

Unfortunately, Baynes tendency to get into foul trouble throws a monkey wrench into that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have to watch the Laker feed and just tuned in for the pre-game. i freaking hate Robert Horry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose