Lakers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-5-2022

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
This team hasn’t played its best basketball yet. I know we’re not playing like we have all year but when you’re fighting human nature, it’s not easy. We’ve gotta keep building solid habits. Let’s go boys. Mikal is first team all defense.
How about defensive player of the year?

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Rockets wanted a first round pick or a pick swap. I wouldn't be shocked to see Lebron move on.
Lebron will shop around for the best case scenario to be back in (or near) the finals next year and somehow force a trade, quite possibly even against the wishes of the other players on the team he wants to go to.

He knows that his career is rapidly coming to a close, and as the ultimate prima donna athlete, he isn't going to settle for those last years to be out of the limelight. I can see Brooklyn, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Golden State, Clippers and maybe a couple others being on his radar. He will do something this offseason to force his way someplace where he is back to being relevant... count on it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lebron will shop around for the best case scenario to be back in (or near) the finals next year and somehow force a trade, quite possibly even against the wishes of the other players on the team he wants to go to.

He knows that his career is rapidly coming to a close, and as the ultimate prima donna athlete, he isn't going to settle for those last years to be out of the limelight. I can see Brooklyn, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Golden State, Clippers and maybe a couple others being on his radar. He will do something this offseason to force his way someplace where he is back to being relevant... count on it.

And the Lakers will get something in return if Lebron moves on.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Imagine if they had added Buddy Hield? Thats a team that could have at least made the playoffs.

I love that LAs basketball acumen is questionable. That means they aren't likely to turn things around quickly.

The bubble championship is the only season in 10 years they’ve won a playoff series

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose