Lakers @ Suns 10/20/2017

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This game is going to tell me a lot about this team particularly Bledsoe. Last night, Beverly shut down Ball and really brought the intensity. I better see the same from Bledsoe. He better not let Ball go off on us.

Watson has a lot riding on this game as well. Another blowout and his days are numbered.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Take down the Lakers! Hope our bench gets it together. There are not much scoring there with Ulis, that 3pt shooter, Chriss and Bender, but they have to do something.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alonzo Ball did have an inauspicious first game with the Lakers matched up against Beverley and the Clippers last night. He had 3 points, 4 assists and two turnovers. I suspect we will see an improved Ball tonight.

Brook Lopez had 20 points, Larry Nance Jr. with 14 and Jordon Clarkson with 18.

The game is slated to start tonight at 7 p.m. Arizona time and to be televised on FSAZ.

Here is a game update from Scott Bordow yesterday.

Update: The Lakers will be on the second end of a back-to-back, having played their season opener Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers. This will be the Suns’ first look at Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball, who was the No. 2 pick in the draft, two spots ahead of Phoenix’s Josh Jackson. Alex Len, who missed Wednesday’s game with a sprained ankle, is expected to return. He should help defensively and on the boards after Portland outrebounded Phoenix 57-33.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ric-bledsoe-earl-watson-lonzo-ball/782464001/

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I forgot how much I didn’t miss lavar ball. 82 games of him . . . ugh.

When does the media finally tire of him?

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I forgot how much I didn’t miss lavar ball. 82 games of him . . . ugh.

When does the media finally tire of him?

Yeah sonny boy better get his act together or the media will have a field day. The "Ball brand" will be synonymous with tanking...:lol:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah sonny boy better get his act together or the media will have a field day. The "Ball brand" will be synonymous with tanking...:lol:
I know you have a smiley face there, but why do you think tanking will be synonymous with the Ball brand? Especially after only one game? I despise Lavar as well, but I don't think the Lakers will be in the tanking conversation until right before the all-star break. And even then, it won't be because of Lonzo or anything his idiot dad does.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know you have a smiley face there, but why do you think tanking will be synonymous with the Ball brand? Especially after only one game? I despise Lavar as well, but I don't think the Lakers will be in the tanking conversation until right before the all-star break. And even then, it won't be because of Lonzo or anything his idiot dad does.

Well Lonzo got shut down and Da Da can't hype that up. He needs something to hype up...like daily.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It looks like the Suns are serious about winning tonight by playing Len and Ulis coming off injuries.

Ulis does not look like the same player coming off reported minor surgery on his right ankle in the offseason.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Bledsoe and Ulis cannot play significant minutes, Booker may be running the Suns offense along with James.

I wouldn't mind Booker playing some PG tonight. Also Bender and Jackson have some passing skills.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad Josh Jackson is not a pitcher.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson