Lakers Offer $97M Max Contract To Carmelo Anthony

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Lakers expressed that they would offer Anthony the maximum four-year, $97 million contract if he decides to sign with them.
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234117/Lakers-Offer-$97M-Max-Contract-To-Carmelo-Anthony
Lol wow that is way too much for Carmelo Anthony. The Knicks are reportedly are also offering the max.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know what I've changed my mind and I hope the Suns throw the bank at him. He's a great player and would help the Suns in their half court offense. Carmelo can score from anywhere and the suns need help in scoring.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the rumor the Carmelo Anthony no longer allows cereal in his house?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Take is reporting that Carmelo Anthony will likely make his intentions public today.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is saying that the Knicks are the front runners to land Carmelo Anthony, but he would not be shocked if Anthony goes to the Miami Heat. Especially if Chris Bosh returns to the Heat.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it so hard for D Rose to take time out from his busy schedule to have dinner with Carmelo? At least share a bowl of honey nut cheerios or something.

D Rose is so lame sometimes I can't stand it.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is saying that the Knicks are the front runners to land Carmelo Anthony, but he would not be shocked if Anthony goes to the Miami Heat. Especially if Chris Bosh returns to the Heat.

That is scary because Smith was the one who said the big three would go to Miami 4 years ago a month before it happened. He seems to have some good connections. .

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it so hard for D Rose to take time out from his busy schedule to have dinner with Carmelo? At least share a bowl of honey nut cheerios or something.

D Rose is so lame sometimes I can't stand it.

Rose wanted to make the pitch, but the Bulls were afraid be might hurt his elbow and need Tommy John and miss next season.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not understanding this article....http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=312080

Melo may be hesitating to see if he can team with LeBron in Miami

New York Post "The Knicks expected Carmelo Anthony’s decision by Monday, but heard only crickets. A growing belief within the organization is Anthony is waiting to make sure there is no possible way of hooking up with LeBron James in Miami or Los Angeles. While Anthony monitors the South Beach drama, James is..."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave