Lackluster game plans - all in the plan

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you look at this game, it might dictated who will play in the NFC for a championship. The Rams are capable of beating GB but I don't think they can beat Tampa again. But still I give them more chances than GB.

And for the other teams, maybe 49ers and us. All other teams aren't build to beat Tampa. You might even discuss if you can't cover Gronk if you have a chance. Simmons is the guy that can be the X-factor in cover against Gronk. And Bowles D are always suspect to TE.

So the Rams vs Cards game is a toss up, maybe after 60 minutes we are tied, maybe the first half of season Cards come back and the Rams get destroyed. Maybe the eratic Rams are there, and we can somehow win.

But I think if we win one game, the team that doesn't have to play us, will be happy for at least one game, because if we get back at our roll, even the zebras might not help them enough to get a Win. And no team was as impressiv as the Cards till the GB game, and even that game was in our grasp and we let it slip.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
If you look at this game, it might dictated who will play in the NFC for a championship. The Rams are capable of beating GB but I don't think they can beat Tampa again. But still I give them more chances than GB.

And for the other teams, maybe 49ers and us. All other teams aren't build to beat Tampa. You might even discuss if you can't cover Gronk if you have a chance. Simmons is the guy that can be the X-factor in cover against Gronk. And Bowles D are always suspect to TE.

So the Rams vs Cards game is a toss up, maybe after 60 minutes we are tied, maybe the first half of season Cards come back and the Rams get destroyed. Maybe the eratic Rams are there, and we can somehow win.

But I think if we win one game, the team that doesn't have to play us, will be happy for at least one game, because if we get back at our roll, even the zebras might not help them enough to get a Win. And no team was as impressiv as the Cards till the GB game, and even that game was in our grasp and we let it slip.
Best post right here!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that if the Cards could win one game, this team could make the SB.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And no team was as impressiv as the Cards till the GB game, and even that game was in our grasp and we let it slip.
That was then and this is now

Would be huge to get that type of play from this team

But what have we seen in the last 5 games that leads us to believe that?

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Maybe KM is the type that has an "extra gear" for the playoffs. If so, hope he uses that "extra gear" in the regular season next year....

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Maybe KM is the type that has an "extra gear" for the playoffs. If so, hope he uses that "extra gear" in the regular season next year....
Where was the "extra gear" to clinch the playoffs or division the last two years?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was the "extra gear" to clinch the playoffs or division the last two years?

T.r.a.n.n.y was stuck in granny.

T..r.a.n.n.y. Is a banned word... lololol

Reference for those of you who are old enough to remember the 4 speed gear boxes of days gone by.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave