LaBoy Will Try to Play

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Per Somer's blog: http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/KentSomers/

I'm extremely hopefull that Travis can suit up and play at leat 75%. Not sure if the rest of you noticed this against the Eagles but our D Line, especially Berry, was flat out spent towards the end of the 3rd quarter and going forward.

Without depth on the D Line we are totally screwed. Remember the Panthers against the Patriots? Carolina looked great in the first half but as their D line wore down the game gradually slipped away. It seemed the same thing was happening to us against the Eagles. As the guy who sits in front of me stated, "We score too fast." Noting the flea flicker play which put our D right back on the field. Not that we shouldn't attempt to score quickly, it's that a slow methodical march by the opposing team saps our quickness which is what our D depends on.

Come on LaBoy, time to break out Kurt's mechanical arm thingamajig and get out there.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
So Glass is going to try to play.

I hope he makes it past warm ups.

I don't question this guy's heart, or work ethic, but LaBoy has to rethink how he wants to shape his body for football.

This is not the WWE, it is the NFL.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is the Gingerbread man for sure. He will try to play but won't last the first quarter.

AZHUT

Reaction score
Travis LaBoy has'nt done anything but spell Berry since week 3, I'd rather roll the dice with C. Campbell

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

plus 2

Who doesn't want to see a 6'8" 290lb guy play OLB !?!?!?

That would be great, well until he had to cover someone in pass protection :D

But in reality he just might have enough atheletic ability to learn the OLB position. He would be a BEAST.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the odd thing is that Laboy history with injuries prior to this year has been limited (easy for me to say) to concussions--

this year its been one thing after another.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
You know Clark Haggins is just dying right now that he can't play...

In the Super Bowl against his former team...he's probably going out of his mind...