Kyrie?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Well McDonough "tricked" Danny Ainge into taking him so we could get Jackson.
In real time it was a near unanimous pick on here. Tatum was seen as an iso guy and we already had Book so the thought was pair him with an athletic wing defender.

We didn’t know JJ was a knucklehead and Tatum would grow to 6’9” superstar. That’s not in defense of McD who I don’t think one time looked into a prospect’s psychological factors.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell to the no. I wouldn't watch if we got Kyrie.

OP
OP
J

JRakes

Reaction score
I wasn’t suggesting trading Paul for kyrie…kyrie is going to decline his player option and become a free agent. You add kyrie on a 1 year cheap deal, he is crazy enough to accept a 1 yr cheap deal. We trade ayton, cam Johnson and a first rounder for Durant.

Paul/kyrie
Booker/kyrie/shamet
Bridges/crowder
Durant/MLE
Any servicable center.

Boom. That’s how you win the off season.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How crazy is it to look back and think Josh Jackson was that highly thought of.

I remember I was screaming and jumping up and down when he “fell” to us in that draft.

The one guy I did not want. Jason Tatum just limited athlete and not a high upside. No thanks.
By the time of the draft I was solidly behind Tatum but I spent most of the season trashing him.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wasn’t suggesting trading Paul for kyrie…kyrie is going to decline his player option and become a free agent. You add kyrie on a 1 year cheap deal, he is crazy enough to accept a 1 yr cheap deal. We trade ayton, cam Johnson and a first rounder for Durant.

Paul/kyrie
Booker/kyrie/shamet
Bridges/crowder
Durant/MLE
Any servicable center.

Boom. That’s how you win the off season.
You ain't getting KD without Bridges

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If we could swing it to get him for CP I would absolutely take it. Keeps us relevant and increases our chances in the post-season.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the time of the draft I was solidly behind Tatum but I spent most of the season trashing him.
I was dead set against him. Desperately wanted Jackson. Thought he was going to be the next Scottie Pippen.

And then followed that brilliant call by probably being THE most obnoxious Ayton over Doncic guy.

Solid two years of draft takes from the Cheese there.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I was dead set against him. Desperately wanted Jackson. Thought he was going to be the next Scottie Pippen.

And then followed that brilliant call by probably being THE most obnoxious Ayton over Doncic guy.

Solid two years of draft takes from the Cheese there.
If you wanted Bender that’d be the triple crown. We all were wrong those years and so was our GM.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you wanted Bender that’d be the triple crown. We all were wrong those years and so was our GM.

Bender I definitely did NOT want. But i didn't have a clue about anyone in that draft. Man... that draft wasn't that bad in the lotto... ended up being 7 good to very good to even borderline great players in the top 11 of that draft. We had 2 picks in the top 8 and came out with Jack and Squat.

i also really wanted Noel over Len. don't feel terribly about that one, but that draft was really atrocious everywhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer