Kyler on Pat Mcafee show

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by BritCard, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 2021 - Prove It

As someone who drove the Wirfs bus for most of 2019 and pre-draft 2020, he was always the right pick.

cardncubfan and SoonerLou like this.
  2. Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky Registered

I will add this. How much better would KM have been if he had a better interior OL & a true #2 WR in 2020? I'm gonna say quite a bit better. Who's fault is that? SK is in charge of the personnel so..............lol. Sure, there's things he can improve on just like any QB but at his size the interior OL is very important. The thing I worry about the most with KM is batted passes at the LOS.

PACardsFan likes this.
  3. The6

The6 Registered

Maybe it's the Arizona media he doesn't like lol. Seemed happy doing this interview.

4. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

Agree with your points. A weak interior OL is kryptonite to a mobile QB like Murray. Exactly why we struggle so much against a team like the Rams that can supply so much pressure up the middle. We will continue to struggle against them until we fix our interior OL. As you said, we also need a bonafide WR2. That position disgusted me last year. I thought they were a lackadaisical group that ran poor routes, quit on routes, or flat out ran the wrong routes. A new WR coach hopefully will help too. IMO, they can only resurrect Kirk's career if they play him in the slot. Hate to say this, but Fitz has to either retire or be relegated to back up. Bottom line, Kirk cannot play on the outside. I'm hoping the new WR coach can either further develop Johnson & Isabella or make the decision to send them packing. Time will tell with both of them.

juza76, Cardsfaninlouky and SoonerLou like this.
  5. SoonerLou

SoonerLou Registered

This one from yesterday is pretty good. Talks about how last season was a disappointment.

daves and The6 like this.
  6. Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky Registered

1. Let Jerry Sullivan pick a WR in the draft or pick which one to sign in FA.

2. Hopefully Shawn Jefferson lights a fire underneath the asses of Johnson & Isabella? He was an NFL WR for like 12 years I believe so the man knows what he's doing I'm sure.

Krangthebrain and PACardsFan like this.
  7. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

I agree 100% with both points. I really like the Jefferson hire. He will bring some much needed intensity to that WR group. Hiring him was akin to signing Watt. Kudos to Keim for realizing that last year's team literally had ZERO players or coaches that brought the level of leadership necessary to win consistently. I truly believe that is why we saw such huge swings of play from this team. When they went into a funk, there was no one there to pull them out of it.

Cardsfaninlouky likes this.