Kyler Murray

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well said Solar7 and its the way New England has how many Rings now may add a Hell of a coach that adapts to the players Not the players who adapts to the coach

Coach B drafts and brings in players to specifically fit a preconceived need on both sides of the ball. Ergo it's players who have to adjust or get shipped out. He's the ultimate, 'my way, is the only way.'

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You insist you're great at debate, but 90% of the time you say stuff like "that doesn't matter," essentially because you decided it shouldn't matter. Even though it still does.

In the past decade, very few teams teams have gone with your model and won the Super Bowl. Please, go back through the past two decades, even, and show me who even got to appear in the Super Bowl with a young, cheap QB outside of the Seahawks, Rams, 49ers, and Ravens (both in the same game). I'll even link you to a list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions

10% of appearances with your model.

Past decade is a stupid time frame to measure. The lockout and CBA changed everything. But I'm sure you missed this even though every NFL team didn't.

It's too hard to be balanced and win. By balanced we're talking spending.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Past decade is a stupid time frame to measure. The lockout and CBA changed everything. But I'm sure you missed this even though every NFL team didn't.

It's too hard to be balanced and win. By balanced we're talking spending.
Oh boy, another Krang argument. "Past decade is stupid."

What do you want? The past 15 minutes? Unless I bow to Kyler Murray and Russell Wilson, statistics and wins don't matter?

Your arguments hold no weight, man. Time to just say "I'm excited for the team, and I hope for the best." Because your arguments aren't supporting Super Bowl winning teams.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Coach B drafts and brings in players to specifically fit a preconceived need on both sides of the ball. Ergo it's players who have to adjust or get shipped out. He's the ultimate, 'my way, is the only way.'
Could be but there are exceptions to, like when Randy Moss and a few others joined them but by and large you are very correct sure would like to know the absolute secret of their success though. I know that Brady is probably the main reason behind the success but they have also won with others ie. Kassel

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate here but isn't that what KK just did in the draft?( Not both sides of the ball tho cuz he's really not gonna be involved as much on the D) but he did get players to fit his system......he's gonna sink or swim with that too tho, it's a huge gamble imho

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate here but isn't that what KK just did in the draft?( Not both sides of the ball tho cuz he's really not gonna be involved as much on the D) but he did get players to fit his system......he's gonna sink or swim with that too tho, it's a huge gamble imho
I guess you right as much as I disagree with the decisions its over and done dont need to dwell on it anymore

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Oh boy, another Krang argument. "Past decade is stupid."

What do you want? The past 15 minutes? Unless I bow to Kyler Murray and Russell Wilson, statistics and wins don't matter?

Your arguments hold no weight, man. Time to just say "I'm excited for the team, and I hope for the best." Because your arguments aren't supporting Super Bowl winning teams.

Since the past CBA...holy poo. I guess you are incapable of understanding context.

10 years ago, Murrays contract would be the equivalent of $30 million in today's dollars. LOL you're arguments are feeble, poorly thought out. Now do you understand?