Kyler Murray versus Alabama Orange Bowl Game

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good analysis Gandhi. The debates on this site on him have been interesting but in many cases not very objective but too emotional. I do enjoy your posts as you try to be objective which is easier said than done. I do like Josh Rosen but feel the Cards should take Murray and trade Josh. But I can live with whatever direction they take.

One of my biggest concerns with Murray is that he could run off to baseball whenever things get tough. I don’t know that it convinces me (well, it doesn’t) but the best counter-argument to that skepticism would be that second half.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of my biggest concerns with Murray is that he could run off to baseball whenever things get tough. I don’t know that it convinces me (well, it doesn’t) but the best counter-argument to that skepticism would be that second half.

It has agent already hasn't agrede to a "no baseball" clause in his contract, you don't draft him. Here is article in the AZ Republic covering this requirement:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...might-keep-kyler-murray-cardinals/3548155002/