Kyler Murray races 4.31 second 40-yard speed demon Andy Isabella (Video)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The team went from 8-8 to 3-13 and the number one pick in the draft. There’s no way to spin that roster management into a positive. Maybe the garbage 2018 season ends up being a blessing in disguise if Murray becomes one of the most exciting players in the league by the end of the year, but it’s too early to say that now.

I’m mystified that the Murray stans can’t be patient before taking victory laps.
This is exactly why my posting has dropped off so much.......

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As a Cardinal fan who grew up amongtst cynical Giant fans, my instincts are to cringe every time someone praises K Murray (because it will jinx (us &) him.

As Cardinal fans, we cringe more than most. Every year our expectations are shattered by week 5:cool:. Last year they were shattered by halftime of the opener.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
As Cardinal fans, we cringe more than most. Every year our expectations are shattered by week 5:cool:. Last year they were shattered by halftime of the opener.
Man isn’t that the truth. The 22-2 first down total was just stunning. Having to back to the drawing board and simplify things by week two was just brutal.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I like the debates. It’s better than the apathy.
except when its the same daily debate that has no merit yet because the guy has no played a single nfl down so you end up reading the exact same information, repeated, daily.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
except when its the same daily debate that has no merit yet because the guy has no played a single nfl down so you end up reading the exact same information, repeated, daily.
At this point it's just debates about people who are putting spin on their own individual musings off-board, haha. But football will be here soon enough.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Man isn’t that the truth. The 22-2 first down total was just stunning. Having to back to the drawing board and simplify things by week two was just brutal.

Yeah I was watching the first game at a Hooters in Southgate, CA.

What a horrible, awful game. I've never watched a single Cardinals opening game before and walked away convinced that they were going to be absolutely wretched.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Isabella is fast! I like how he gave a glance at Murray as they crossed the finish line. Still Murray was just a nose behind him which is pretty impressive.

I'm curious to see how all of this speed translates on the field with everyone in full pads. JJ Nelson was also lightning fast but couldn't catch a cold with pads and a helmet on. I'm more optimistic about Isabella though and Murray for that matter.

Krang and Kerouac could debate pizza toppings and I’d probably tune in. Those two bring it.

Who the hell puts Pineapple on Pizza!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Pineapple and pizza work just fine and even better with BBQ chicken topping when I once thought it only worked great with ham... so who knows if Kingsbury's offense will work or not lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isabella is fast! I like how he gave a glance at Murray as they crossed the finish line. Still Murray was just a nose behind him which is pretty impressive.

I'm curious to see how all of this speed translates on the field with everyone in full pads. JJ Nelson was also lightning fast but couldn't catch a cold with pads and a helmet on. I'm more optimistic about Isabella though and Murray for that matter.

Who the hell puts Pineapple on Pizza!

Pineapple is a great pizza topping. At 100% of our office pizza days, the Hawaiian pizza gets taken first. #analytics

I only put Pineapple with Jalapeno. Sweet and spicy

Pineapple and pizza work just fine and even better with BBQ chicken topping when I once thought it only worked great with ham... so who knows if Kingsbury's offense will work or not lol

Pineapple is amazing on everything. Any other opinions are a lie!