Kyler Murray entering Draft

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I'm sure I did too. I wanted us to keep Rosen and not "waste" the #1 pick on KM lol
pretty common take, so you werent an outlier

it is interesting to think about the alt reality where that happened

i suspect by the end of year 1, it would have been clear that Rosen wasnt it. I bet the pick would have been top 5, and the choice would have been Tua or Herbert.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There were a handful of us that were pro Murray from day one. I watch a ton of college football, and for me, it was a no brainer. I had too many questions about Rosen, and firmly believe that when you have the 1st pick, you go QB. I firmly believe that had we passed on K1, that he’d be a Niner today. And we would all be MISERABLE right now.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believed, right up to a few days before the draft, that there was no way we would draft Kyler. Instead, we would trade down. It just seemed to me like a high profile risk that this franchise has always seemed to avoid.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I remember when Bickley was the first media member to call for this and was mocked pretty bad. It’s crazy that just a few months before the draft the #1 pick wasn’t sure if he would play football.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave