Kyler Murray Contract Extended

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
that offensive line was ELITE when the team was 4-5 before he started and immediately led the team to a 6-1 record his rookie year?

Or were they elite the year before Lamar where they led to a whopping 4 YPC in 2017? And their offense was 27th ranked in the league that then took a quantum leap to 9th the next year when Lamar started playing?

Sorry… that offensive line has been elevated by Lamar because he puts defenses on their heels. It was a mediocre at best line before he got there and has been up and down his four seasons there.
Yep they were elite.

It's laughable you'd even question that. Up until last season, with their injuries and trading away Orlando Brown Jr , they were easily a top 5 OL.

Murray surpasses Lamar in nearly every passing category.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is such an scary mindset to have.

There has never been a SB winner that involved a bad GM & a very questionable(& to the public, bad) HC.

Switzer and Jerry Jones. Switzer inherited a peaking team from Jones rash drunken rage firing of Jimmy Johnson.

Bengals nearly did it last year with one of the worst GM/owners in the league and a HC that was hot favorite to be the first fired.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Switzer and Jerry Jones. Switzer inherited a peaking team from Jones rash drunken rage firing of Jimmy Johnson.

Bengals nearly did it last year with one of the worst GM/owners in the league and a HC that was hot favorite to be the first fired.
And the Cardinals in 2008 came within a hair lest we forget when Graves was the board whooping boy for years n years.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The same Jerry Jones that built a dynasty. He’s washed up now, but at his peak, you got a dynasty. At Keim’s peak, there’s been one playoff win. Woopty doo.

Didn’t realize a bunch of “nearly(s)” & “almost(s)” equated to being the winner. Been a couple of years since I graduated college, but it hasn’t been that long.

I get it though. Under Keim, we’ll always be a “nearly” & “almost” instead of an actual winner. That’s what most of the fanbase is accustomed to.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The same Jerry Jones that built a dynasty. He’s washed up now, but at his peak, you got a dynasty. At Keim’s peak, there’s been one playoff win. Woopty doo.

Didn’t realize a bunch of “nearly(s)” & “almost(s)” equated to being the winner. Been a couple of years since I graduated college, but it hasn’t been that long.

I get it though. Under Keim, we’ll always be a “nearly” & “almost” instead of an actual winner. That’s what most of the fanbase is accustomed to.
Pretty sure Jimmy Johnson was the real architect of that 90s Cowboys dynasty. Within 3 years of his firing, they were cooked. Jones has been a meddler ever since...he couldn't even completely get out of the way for Parcells.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry, but we need to stop with this nonsense of trying to get people banned because they criticize the negative Nancy’s on this board. The word “fan” is short for fanatic. We need more fans on this board than those that choose to be more critical of this team even before the season has begun.
Yes just like in real life the board should discriminate against those that don’t share our opinion. If I disagree with you I should be allowed to question your fandom and tell you to leave.

Second clown post. Congrats.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes just like in real life the board should discriminate against those that don’t share our opinion. If I disagree with you I should be allowed to question your fandom and tell you to leave.

Your viewpoint is not wrong. But the continued "clown post" stuff is not much better, dude. Be the bigger man.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pretty sure Jimmy Johnson was the real architect of that 90s Cowboys dynasty. Within 3 years of his firing, they were cooked. Jones has been a meddler ever since...he couldn't even completely get out of the way for Parcells.
The H. Walker trade made all that possible. Just insane luck for them that the Vikings were missing more than a few brain cells then.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The whiners on this board are a very witty bunch, always trying to position their detractors as people who are trying to question their fandom. Your first sentence is so typical. If I’ve only supplied 2 clown posts, then I’m safely not in the lead in that category.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The whiners on this board are a very witty bunch, always trying to position their detractors as people who are trying to question their fandom. Your first sentence is so typical. If I’ve only supplied 2 clown posts, then I’m safely not in the lead in that category.
The poster you supported literally told me to find a new team.

Reaction score
Hilarious that the “negative Nancy’s” don’t need to be reminded of the questioning fandom rule. Almost like we expect more from the franchise than we do from our fellow fans.
I don't know why a negative Nancy would criticize the rah rah guys fandom though even though it's against the rules. Tell them they need to find another team because they can see no wrong? Just doesn't make sense imo. Only the negative Nancy's are logical to be called out by over the top fans. :shrug:

Reaction score
You’re right. I just can’t stand the personal attacks because someone doesn’t agree with you. It’s indicative of bigger issues we face as human beings. I’m done.
I think if anyone questions or condemns something that you love that it's human nature to strike back whether it's wrong or not.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The poster you supported literally told me to find a new team.
I didn’t support anyone. I’ve stated that it’s never right to either question someone’s fandom or to try to get someone banned because they questioned someone’s fandom. Both are equally wrong.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who cares??! Suck it up.. too much sensitivity on here. Question my fandom all day..certainly won’t be crying about it and asking for people to be ban - Jeesh! 2022 at its finest!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't know why a negative Nancy would criticize the rah rah guys fandom though even though it's against the rules. Tell them they need to find another team because they can see no wrong? Just doesn't make sense imo. Only the negative Nancy's are logical to be called out by over the top fans. :shrug:
It’s really just a personal attack. You virtually never a personal attack initiated by a darksider. But they’re constantly attacked in a personal basis.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think if anyone questions or condemns something that you love that it's human nature to strike back whether it's wrong or not.
This is a football team. It’s not your family. It’s not your friends. It’s not even anyone you know personally. And analysis or criticism isn’t an attack.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Since winning Super Bowl XXX in the 1995 season, the Cowboys have eleven playoff appearances but only four playoff game victories and have not returned to the NFC Championship Game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose