Kyler Murray’s MRI revealed no tear

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Selfishly I want him to play Sunday...The cards are so fun to watch when he’s in the game...The entertainment level went down when Brett Hundley entered the game.

I wonder if the game would have been a blowout if Kyler didn’t get hurt..

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
My entertainment value did not go down. Drives down the field to score a huge TD. Cuts back in when all of Seattle thought he was going out of bounds. Secured the win by kneeling. I was super entertained with a Cardinals backup QB rise to the occasion.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good he did stop playing, no reasons to aggravate a minor injury
Considering we are going to play against the Rams I wouldn't 't push him to play

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
My entertainment value did not go down. Drives down the field to score a huge TD. Cuts back in when all of Seattle thought he was going out of bounds. Secured the win by kneeling. I was super entertained with a Cardinals backup QB rise to the occasion.
After a bit of a shaky cold start, I thought he did good and was entertained too

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think you need to hold Kyler out, for the simple fact that if he can't move around like normal he could take a big hit and it would be a bad end to the season.

He has done enough this year, Hundley can get a start in, including a week of prep, and it only benefits us down the line.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had a house full of people, and didn't hear about the hammy, I just saw KM on the sideline looking pissed off, I thought KK pulled him out lol.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
it would be nice to see him start the game and play a few series like in preseason, just to see how how he is doing. He is smart enough to know when he should come out and not push it. But it really all depends on how it goes this week.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think it's pretty hard to actually tear the hamstring. If you do, it's a really bad injury. I pulled a hamstring badly back 20 years ago & it actually felt like someone shot me in the back of my leg. I had to be carried to urgent care as it was on the 4th of July when it happened. It took me months to rehab it & I was black & blue from the cheek of my a$$ literally down to my toes. It took 4 months of PT to reduce a knot the size of a softball into a knot the size of a golf ball. And my MRI showed no tear. I can't even fathom how painful it would be to actually tear your hamstring.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Mentally and Symbolically...... I want him playing in all 16 games. Reps against a Wade Phillips defense would be good as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave