Kyler joins FaZe Clan

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really? The sports illustrated cover
Some sportswoman/men who works so much hard to be the best in their profession should love it

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys notice Kyler seems to be courtside at suns games but always sitting alone? Thought it was odd he always seems to be alone. That or the people he is with he doesnt talk to much. You'd think a teammate would be with him or he would sit with Larry or something.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys notice Kyler seems to be courtside at suns games but always sitting alone? Thought it was odd he always seems to be alone. That or the people he is with he doesnt talk to much. You'd think a teammate would be with him or he would sit with Larry or something.
Last night’s game was the first game I seen him sitting by himself. There was an empty chair next to him which could have been a friend that went to go do something probably.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night’s game was the first game I seen him sitting by himself. There was an empty chair next to him which could have been a friend that went to go do something probably.
I noticed that too. Another game I saw him alone too but could be same stuff.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I noticed that too. Another game I saw him alone too but could be same stuff.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I guess he loves watching basketball games and doesn't want nobody close to him cause he doesn't want distraction

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
most guys play video games and dream of being a pro athlete, here's kyler hanging out with these dudes trying to be one of them. lol.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Willing to give him a pass for now. He’s what 23 years old. However if he plateaus the next two years and doesn’t show the mental growth as a QB then I will question his total commitment to his craft. At least he isn’t dating a Recycled Kardashian

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
breaking: middle aged men on a sports forum think young superstar athlete should spend less time doing young people things

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny that we cant get autographs at training camp but he can do stuff like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA