BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, it deserves it's own thread, along with many other posts. I can't stand the recent trend of bumping old thread with new information. There are still people bumping the Kyler Murray draft thread from 2019 with new information on him.
Nah one OTA thread is fine… lol

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
not all of us have all day to read through every single page and post of the OTA thread. with your logic, there should only be one thread this entire off-season.

better yet, let’s just create a thread that says Arizona Cardinals and post every single thing in there lol.
So are you telling me that when Kyler signs his new extension people are going to post that in the OTA thread? Kind of doubt it

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I agree, it deserves it's own thread, along with many other posts. I can't stand the recent trend of bumping old thread with new information. There are still people bumping the Kyler Murray draft thread from 2019 with new information on him.
thank you, totally agree. these 100 page threads are fine for people that spend hours on here, I prefer bite size segments. I don’t have time to go through every post

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Click Smilies
You must be registered for see images attach

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
not all of us have all day to read through every single page and post of the OTA thread. with your logic, there should only be one thread this entire off-season.

better yet, let’s just create a thread that says Arizona Cardinals and post every single thing in there lol.
So are you telling me that when Kyler signs his new extension people are going to post that in the OTA thread? Kind of doubt it
Ok, I will bite. You know you can skip to the last page of the thread so you just see the recent posts within the subject. I can attest that it takes about 1 minute and not the "all day" timeframe you stated.

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Ok, I will bite. You know you can skip to the last page of the thread so you just see the recent posts within the subject. I can attest that it takes about 1 minute and not the "all day" timeframe you stated.
dude, have you read the OTA thread? between times I check in here, there are literally at least 10 pages worth of posts in the OTA thread ranging from every subject under the sun. It’s ok to have a thread about a particular subject. Can you imagine if newspapers were just one long story that covered every news item? 100+ page threads are just not user friendly for people who aren’t on here every day. And it’s especially annoying when people complain that I didn’t see something was posted already on page 105 1/2 way down or whatever. Just post the link to where it is and close the thread, I don’t care.

Honestly, just wasted 2+ hours of my life in Spectrum just waiting to switch out my router so a little rankled. Rant over.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
thank you, totally agree. these 100 page threads are fine for people that spend hours on here, I prefer bite size segments. I don’t have time to go through every post
Personally, I am still waiting for the posts per page upgrade we all talked about when the site was upgraded. In this instance, it was a total downgrade.

Posts per page, Jump to top or bottom of page arrows, and my ever present journey to get a favicon.

@Shaggy @jf-08 @Chris_Sanders @Ronin @Brian in Mesa @Dback Jon @Shane

Love you all...... But man. I'd love these issues resolved. The posts per page thing still drives me nuts.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I am still waiting for the posts per page upgrade we all talked about when the site was upgraded. In this instance, it was a total downgrade.

Posts per page, Jump to top or bottom of page arrows, and my ever present journey to get a favicon.

Love you all...... But man. I'd love these issues resolved. The posts per page thing still drives me nuts.
How many is appropriate?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have no power here but I love you think I do :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave