Kyler, allegedly, Almost Traded to Atlanta on Draft Night

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Next draft would be a perfect time to explore trading KM. It will all be up to our new GM and Head Coach after evaluating what they feel in regards to all things KM. Don't you think? Next draft will certainly present options to them.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KM believes they were trying to trade him after all the talk about him being the reason the HC took the job? Not sure that would go over well. KM would know they were full of ***** if he doesn’t already.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
KM believes they were trying to trade him after all the talk about him being the reason the HC took the job? Not sure that would go over well. KM would know they were full of ***** if he doesn’t already.
See kliff kingsbury/ Josh rosen introduction.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
They don’t care. No more kid gloves!

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
While I don't necessarily buy this, it's obvious the FO is focusing on the mid/long term, and I'm not convinced they truly believe Kyler will be a part of that. Does anyone believe that if Kyler struggles this year under Gannon, the FO won't draft a QB with their high draft pick?(especially with the likely really good QB class next year)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
While I don't necessarily buy this, it's obvious the FO is focusing on the mid/long term, and I'm not convinced they truly believe Kyler will be a part of that. Does anyone believe that if Kyler struggles this year under Gannon, the FO won't draft a QB with their high draft pick?(especially with the likely really good QB class next year)
I'm convinced they know he has talent and that he deserves a shot to prove it on the field and in the locker-room. I'm also convinced that if he fails, it won't be a long-term experiment and his replacement will be sought, sooner rather than later.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler has regressed so much. Throwing off his back foot, not reading progressions, not stepping up in the pocket, playing scared, and lying in the fetal position. He won his awards with KK as the coach and then regressed to this. He got his second contract, which he forced, and has his guaranteed money. He will continue to play his video games and not watch game film because he is set for life. We are screwed as a franchise.
I feel like you have repeated this post verbatim in 3 other threads lol

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt anybody, including people on this site, would be fine with getting their job taken, whether deserved or not & regardless of what type of job it is. Nobody needs to be all macho about it.
Maybe and I doubt many on this site have told their boss to calm the f down and kept their job.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Maybe and I doubt many on this site have told their boss to calm the f down and kept their job.
nailed it.

Hes an insubordinate entitled little boy who isnt progressing, he's regressing.

The sooner they dump him onto another team the better. You CANNOT miss the opportunity to draft a qb in next years loaded draft.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nailed it.

Hes an insubordinate entitled little boy who isnt progressing, he's regressing.

The sooner they dump him onto another team the better. You CANNOT miss the opportunity to draft a qb in next years loaded draft.
“Little boy” lmao

Ahh, typical.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I got it, Johnny. You have preached verbatim that he’s a the sole reason why this franchise is a laughingstock.
He's one of the reasons, very much so.

I'm a fan of the team and I very much would like them to succeed. That means correcting mistakes and getting better. He is not doing that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave