Kobe Will Never Win Another Championship

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smush was hated by everyone on that team. There was a ten day player who came in, left and bitched about Smush.

Kobe's a jerk, no doubt. He's a dick and he knows it. He doesn't pretend he isn't. But he took a special dislike to Smush - probably because the guy was lazy and talked game without backing it up, two things that seem to infuriate Kobe into an even larger ***** than normal.

Hard workers however, Kobe has had solid relationships with. Ariza, Metta, Fish. All sing his praises. So Smushie and Kobe dislike each other. One is benching it in Europe somewhere, the other is looking for his 6th ring. Go figure.

Smush was responding to Kobe.. Wasnt like Smush just one day said ok, Imma talk about Kobe out the blue.. What was the purpose of naming names when Kobe said what he said?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smush was responding to Kobe.. Wasnt like Smush just one day said ok, Imma talk about Kobe out the blue.. What was the purpose of naming names when Kobe said what he said?

Because Kobe hates that dude to his core. After Smush bounced, he yammered about Kobe. Dude is an elephant, never forgets. Plus, he's getting more and more crotchety with age. So he finally decided to blast Smush again. He's blasted him a few times in the past few years anyway, but this time Smush decided to whine back.

It's a very tired scenario between the two of them. Honestly, Smush must have tried to push up on Vanessa because Kobe does seem to have a twisted nut about him.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a very tired scenario between the two of them. Honestly, Smush must have tried to push up on Vanessa because Kobe does seem to have a twisted nut about him.

Yeah, because Kobe is all about Vanessa...when he isn't banging the help at a hotel in Colorado... :rolleyes:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, because Kobe is all about Vanessa...when he isn't banging the help at a hotel in Colorado... :rolleyes:

Or a hundred other chicks on any given night.

Of course he wants V to be chaste...that's his woman. He doesn't have to be chaste though. He's a famous multi-millionaire and a MAN, ffs.

Jeez Brian, it's like you fell off of Venus and landed on Earth. Hi. Famous people are freaking weirdos, have no morals and are ridiculously horrid human beings, but damn are they entertaining.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, to back up my point which Brian bypassed for an easy shot at 24...

His latest FB post:

Leadership is responsibility.
There comes a point when one must make a decision. Are YOU willing to do what it takes to push the right buttons to elevate those around you? If the answer is YES, are you willing to push the right buttons even if it means being perceived as the villain? Here's where the true responsibility of being a leader lies. Sometimes you must prioritize the success of the team ahead of how your own image is perceived. The ability to elevate those around you is more than simply sharing the ball or making teammates feel a certain level of comfort. It's pushing them to find their inner beast, even if they end up resenting you for it at the time.

I'd rather be perceived as a winner than a good teammate. I wish they both went hand in hand all the time but that's just not reality. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.

This is my way. It might not be right for YOU but all I can do is share my thoughts. It’s on YOU to figure out which leadership style suits you best.

Will check back in with you soon.. Till then
Mamba out

The end. Smush is a whiny, lazy bitch. Story over.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you are right about something for once, Gee. Enjoy it.

:p

wait..I mean LINSANITY!!!! OMGRD!!!!!

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you are right about something for once, Gee. Enjoy it.

:p

wait..I mean LINSANITY!!!! OMGRD!!!!!

Nostradomus in this B-I-itch!!

Don't even care if I spelled dudes name wrong either.. haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose