Kobe Will Never Win Another Championship

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a wrap.. He has 2 ok 3 championships.. He wasnt the man on the first two.. He will never be Jordan.. Jordan never let a Finals go to 7 games.. Can we please close this discussion now? Unless Kobe joins a team on the way to a championship as a role player.. He's done.. Stick a fork in him..

The years when the NBA didnt gift the Lakers the players in trades, Kobe doesnt have the resolve the like Jordan.. Watch his face tonite like the first two against the Thunder.. He looks more dumbfounded than the look of a killer like Jordan did..

Yup, the only games I have watched this year are the ones where the Lakers are gonna lose..

In the past I cheered for the Celtics and the Heat.. Only because I hated the Lakers.. But I found my sweet spot now.. Just hating the Lakers as a team with nothing else.. Ha to the Ha!

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
What's funny in all of this is that Kobe will be the reason why he doesn't win another ring with the Lakers. He's the reason why they can't add more talent to the squad. With the new CBA tax kicking in , when he will make over 30 million in salary, the Lakers won't be able to add more talent without giving up talent...And taking less in terms of salary to get under the luxury tax. The Lakers are going to have a tough time rebuilding while Kobe is there.

Think about this:

Kobe will be making close to half of the team cap next season. That's CRAZY!!!

Look at the salary for the Lakers in the next 2 years:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/los-angeles-lakers-team-salary

Athlon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of jealousy to me. They will rework his contract and reload it's what the Lakers do.

You must be registered for see images

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of jealousy to me. They will rework his contract and reload it's what the Lakers do.

You must be registered for see images

Yeah, I guess it is, Jab.

I knew you had many more accounts set up.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Right. Because Kobe has historically proven to be a selfless player and teammate :sarcasm:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the last time people said this, he won two more titles.

Thanks Gee!

Are you making this thread because your favorite team, the heat, aren't going to win this year...again?

Athlon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it is, Jab.

I knew you had many more accounts set up.

Whatever dude all they have to do is check my IP address just keep me out of your troubles.

Right. Because Kobe has historically proven to be a selfless player and teammate :sarcasm:

That's true and not true. The man is definitely selfish but he also has a overwhelming desire to win more titles than Jordan. He will sacrifice some salary to achieve his goal he is to close not to. Besides the Laker organization is all about winning championships and they will come together and get it done and be back again next year.

Thanks Gee!

Are you making this thread because your favorite team, the heat, aren't going to win this year...again?

Never count out great players like Kobe Bryant. I wouldn't be surprised if they came back and won the series.

Last edited:

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Whatever dude all they have to do is check my IP address just keep me out of your troubles.

Jab, here is your first Screen name @ the Cards official forum:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=35596&page=2

You got banned there in 2008 which is when you signed up here with the same name. You used to live in Oregon and always had Oregon Ducks sigs with the Jab Screen name.

You got banned here, so you bring up this old account and continue with the same threads. At least cover your tracks, Jab.

Side note:

This guy got banned at the other site with the following names:

Athlon
Jab
Saxon79

...These are just the ones I confirmed. Man, you are out of control.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score

Thanks Gee!

Solid win, Donald. Can't say I was rooting for the Lakers but I gotta give props to them. I hope we can at least win one this weekend.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solid win, Donald. Can't say I was rooting for the Lakers but I gotta give props to them. I hope we can at least win one this weekend.

They are too freaking lazy. Too many lazy plays, even in a win.

Good win, should be up 2-1 at this point but they are lazy and unfocused. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the series or if they didn't win another game. No expectations for these guys. They are frustrating to watch.

The clips will win a game in LA, at the very least.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
They are too freaking lazy. Too many lazy plays, even in a win.

Good win, should be up 2-1 at this point but they are lazy and unfocused. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the series or if they didn't win another game. No expectations for these guys. They are frustrating to watch.

The clips will win a game in LA, at the very least.

LOl. Yeah, good try. The series ends on Sunday. Even my hope is halfhearted. Good run for us though. Yeah, you guys would actually be leading if not for the 2 minute breakdown.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They will rework his contract and reload it's what the Lakers do.

You can't "rework" contracts in the NBA. All the Laker's can do is amnesty him or buy him out. Either scenario prevents him resigning with the Laker's for a year.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
David Stern is gonna have to work overtime trying to stockpile the Lakers now.. He cant just send one or two great players the Lakers way with King James hitting on all cylinders now..

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jab, here is your first Screen name @ the Cards official forum:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=35596&page=2

You got banned there in 2008 which is when you signed up here with the same name. You used to live in Oregon and always had Oregon Ducks sigs with the Jab Screen name.

You got banned here, so you bring up this old account and continue with the same threads. At least cover your tracks, Jab.

Side note:

This guy got banned at the other site with the following names:

Athlon
Jab
Saxon79

...These are just the ones I confirmed. Man, you are out of control.
Good work homie!!! :rockon:

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
David Stern is gonna have to work overtime trying to stockpile the Lakers now.. He cant just send one or two great players the Lakers way with King James hitting on all cylinders now..

Nash, Dwight, Pau, Kobe, MWP, AJ

Hmmm...I love this thread.

Looks like Stern did his job..

Kobe needs half the All stars in the league to even be in the running.. Kobe ain't crap.. And this stockpile of players proves it..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did Kobe go there with his comments about Smush Parker?:shrug:

IDK, but Smush came right back with some great facts on Kobe:

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2012/10/13/10487/smush-gets-defensive-toward-kobe-says-bryant-would/

What I personally don’t like about him is the man that he is, his personality, how he treats people. I don’t mess with that man. I don’t like that side of Kobe Bryant," Parker said. "Basketball is a team sport. It’s team-oriented. It’s not an individual sport. It’s not tennis or golf, it is a team sport. When you are the star of the team, you have to make your teammates feel comfortable. You have to make them feel welcome. You have to make it a good working environment. He did not do that at all.”

Parker claimed in the 30-minute interview that he was told by Bryant that he shouldn't talk to the star. “Midway through the first season, I tried to at least have a conversation with Kobe Bryant – he's my teammate, he's a co-worker of mine, I see his face every day when I go into work. I tried to talk with him about football. He tells me I can’t talk to him, with a serious face. He tells me I need more accolades under my belt before I can come talk to him. He was dead serious.”

Kobe didn't talk with his teammates, Parker alleged. “He never made any attempt to develop any kind of friendships with any of his teammates. Not when I was there. On road trips, he traveled with his security guards. Those were the guys he talked to. He didn’t talk to any of his teammates. On the team plane, he sat in the back of the plane by himself."

That loner behavior continued off the court, Parker said, even on a moment meant to bond over post-season success.

"I’ll tell you a funny story. It's not funny it's kind of sad," Parker continued. "My first year there, we made the playoffs. We’re playing the Phoenix Suns. Phil Jackson gives Lamar Odom his [American Express] black card to take the team out to dinner and build camaraderie for the playoffs. We show up as a team and hang out as a team. We’re all sitting at one table, the whole team, but Kobe Bryant was sitting by himself at his own table in the corner."

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smush was hated by everyone on that team. There was a ten day player who came in, left and bitched about Smush.

Kobe's a jerk, no doubt. He's a dick and he knows it. He doesn't pretend he isn't. But he took a special dislike to Smush - probably because the guy was lazy and talked game without backing it up, two things that seem to infuriate Kobe into an even larger ***** than normal.

Hard workers however, Kobe has had solid relationships with. Ariza, Metta, Fish. All sing his praises. So Smushie and Kobe dislike each other. One is benching it in Europe somewhere, the other is looking for his 6th ring. Go figure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose