Reaction score
Knock At The Cabin

Release Date: February 3, 2023
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
MPAA Rating: R for violence and language
Screenwriters: M. Night Shyamalan. Steve Desmond, Michael Sherman
Genre: Horror | Mystery | Thriller

Plot Summary: While vacationing, a girl and her parents are taken hostage by armed strangers who demand that the family make a choice to avert the apocalypse.

Starring: Dave Bautista, Jonathan Groff, Ben Aldridge, Nikki Amuka-Bird, Rupert Grint, Abby Quinn, Kristen Cui

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw it. Like most M. Knight movies, I’m not sure how I feel about it after first watch.

Bautista is great in it though.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
From what I heard, the short story it comes from seems like it would be difficult to translate to movie medium, as it is already an odd story.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched it last night. It wasn't what I expected but it was pretty good. Agree on Bautista he's very good in the role. Loved the little girl too.

I must have missed the usual M Knight cameo in the movie I didn't see him?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched it last night. It wasn't what I expected but it was pretty good. Agree on Bautista he's very good in the role. Loved the little girl too.

I must have missed the usual M Knight cameo in the movie I didn't see him?

I don't remember, but here's a spoiler I found online...

Night Shyamalan's cameo in Knock at the Cabin explained. The director of the film does not make his appearance too far into the movie, as we see him just before the first plague is unleashed. After Redmond (Rupert Grint) is killed, Leonard (Bautista) turns on the television to prove that the plague has been unleashed

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember, but here's a spoiler I found online...

Night Shyamalan's cameo in Knock at the Cabin explained. The director of the film does not make his appearance too far into the movie, as we see him just before the first plague is unleashed. After Redmond (Rupert Grint) is killed, Leonard (Bautista) turns on the television to prove that the plague has been unleashed

Thanks. and if not for the spoiler I would not have known that Redmond was Rupert Grint from Harry Potter fame!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave