Knicks @ Suns Friday game thread 1-3-20

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Ayton most reminds of Patrick Ewing. There were games Ewing would miss little flip shots 2 feet from the basket. It was like, throw that thing down Patrick! Ewing had more agression than Ayton to date.

Once again, Ewing played 4 years at Georgetown. He was 23 when he came into the league and had 4 years of coaching from one of the best big man coaches in the history of college basketball.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Once again, Ewing played 4 years at Georgetown. He was 23 when he came into the league and had 4 years of coaching from one of the best big man coaches in the history of college basketball.
His coach I know tried to get Ewing to play like a monster in the middle. My point, is maybe we should look at Ayton being Ewing, who played well enough to get his team into the playoffs. He just was never that mean guy.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
His coach I know tried to get Ewing to play like a monster in the middle. My point, is maybe we should look at Ayton being Ewing, who played well enough to get his team into the playoffs. He just was never that mean guy.

Maybe. I just think his game is gonna change a lot over the next couple of seasons..

I think he moves a lot like Olajuwon and he has that nice touch on his mid range jumper.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose