Knicks Shop Stoudemire, Bargnani

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Knicks are actively shopping Amar’e Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani as they attempt to find trade partners willing to provide the team the cap space necessary to make significant free agent acquisitions, reports Moke Hamilton of SNY.tv. Knicks president Phil Jackson turned down an offer for Bargnani and Tim Hardaway Jr. before the Tyson Chandler trade, confident that he could find a deal involving Bargnani that wouldn’t force the team to part with Hardaway, according to Hamilton.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2014/07/stoudemire-andrea-bargnani.html

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil has been sitting next to this after letting all GM's know this.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I would take Amare Stoudemire for say the Mid-level exception.

They would have to buy him out though and does not help their cap number. They already used there amnesty on Billups. Not sure can take that salary on besides the Lakers or Heat is either end up with out any stars.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
If the Suns don't sign a huge FA this year then as long as they don't have to carry salary past next year it could work to eat those salaries for a season. I can't imagine what NY would have to do to make it worthwhile but both players are FA next year.

Probably pick(s) and pay part of the salary.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson