Kliff Kingsbury: I hope Larry Fitzgerald plays five more years

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure. Maybe 4 to 6mm? I get the cap issues it could cause but damn man. If anyone has deserved to make his own choices it is him. And personally, I'm at peace with that. He's a great possession receiver IMO. We just need to be able to hit him 13 yards down the field more consistently.

four should be the max. God love him, but Legend runs in cement shoes at this point.

legend

Veteran
Reaction score
Larry has been in talks with more than one network about employment opportunities.
He is a communications major. I think Larry is moving on.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
By the way, I just realized Kenny Golliday is a FA.

That is the guy the cards should sign. He is a total stud, and the best FA WR available by a mile to me. He is a true Number 1, and still young.

I can't believe he is rated below JuJu on these FA charts.
Gotta be due to availability. Only played four games last year.

HomerPimpson

Veteran
Reaction score
Some of y'all are so disrespectful. Larry has stuck by this bad team and bad org since he was drafted. They've made a plethora of horrific moves and he stuck by them and by us as fans (by giving back to the community). This team and some of these fans don't deserve a hall of famer like Larry Fitzgerald.

They mutually need to find a graceful way for his exit.

But the way some of y'all are talking makes me realize you don't know Cardinal history or you're just young and basically stupid af.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Some of y'all are so disrespectful. Larry has stuck by this bad team and bad org since he was drafted. They've made a plethora of horrific moves and he stuck by them and by us as fans (by giving back to the community). This team and some of these fans don't deserve a hall of famer like Larry Fitzgerald.

But the way some of y'all are talking makes me realize you don't know Cardinal history or you're just young and basically stupid af.

Larry has made more money than any non-QB in NFL history nobody here is saying they wouldn’t want him back for a reduced salary.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You are a moron.... lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I really do not understand the Larry love at this point.

I know he is a fantastic guy, and maybe the 2nd best receiver ever, but he is no longer good at football.

I believe putting him out on the field makes our team worse.

I am not trying to be mean, but I am rooting for him to retire, because apparently our front office is willing to continue to pay and play him despite it no longer making football sense.
Oh, he's still good if you include the persona and average if you view the player... but he is not 11 million good at this point :)

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure playing time for a certain player is in no coaches contacts. Coaches play for wins or they get fired.
I mean keeping him on the team, not playing time. And I’m exaggerating with the contact part but I still bet Mike B said he remains on the team as long as he wants.

Morty

Rookie
Reaction score
That TD catch was a thing of beauty though. I'm fine with Larry playing it out if he feels up to it.

I really think he suffers more because Kyler has issues with most intermediate routes over the middle third of the field.
This is a great point. I saw Larry open - and he only needs an inch - and Murry missed the opportunity. Murry seems to look pass Larry. Not sure why. You'd think the coach would stress that Larry is open often.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really do not understand the Larry love at this point.

I know he is a fantastic guy, and maybe the 2nd best receiver ever, but he is no longer good at football.

I believe putting him out on the field makes our team worse.

I am not trying to be mean, but I am rooting for him to retire, because apparently our front office is willing to continue to pay and play him despite it no longer making football sense.

Are you kidding me? This is as silly as KK saying he hopes he plays 5 more years...